The Camp

I sneak around the perimeter of the camp. Kai should be on the other side.  I hear voices.  I hop the fence.  I go over to a building. I hear voices.

I quickly hop on top of the building and I crouch. "So, we ransoming the kids?" One says. "Yeah, uh they're trying to find the number." "Ah, okay." I hop off the building and I glide over the wall.

I land quietly. I continue to scout along the wall. After walking my sides a few times I head back to Pepper.

Korra and Asami are on top of Naga at my bison. I look at them. "Hey, they're gonna try to ransom." Korra punches her fist and palm together. "Not if I can help it!" She cracks her knuckles.

I look back at the facility. "Well, I guess the others will have to wait." I look back to Korra. She smiles and runs towards the facility. Asami puts on her glove and she holds some L thing in her free hand.

I look at her. "What's that?" "A gun. My factory's been developing them. They use a h—." "Sami! Jinora!" Asami sighs. "Korra!" She hits Naga's reins and They run to the camp.

I let out a small laugh and I follow the two. I arrive to see Asami shooting her gun at airbenders attacking Korra who is bending all of the elements. I look over a the building where I stood on the ceiling.

Two airbenders have Kai up against the wall with handcuffs on him. I shoot a solid air blast at one, knocking him away from Kai. The other one takes Kai into the building.

I follow. I blast the other one with a strong airbending move. They get knocked out.

Kai smiles and looks at me. "Thanks Jinora." He rubs his head. I approach him. "Uh, here let me get the restraints off." I get the keys off of the person I knocked out.  I unlock the handcuffs.

He stares at me. "What?" He blushes then rubs his head. "Uh, nothing!"  We stare at each other.  We both lean in for a kiss.

    "Hey!!  Jinora!  You and your boyfriend need to free us!"  Kai and I quickly split apart at the sound of my little brother's voice. 

     We go around some crates that are stacked up.  My little brother is in a cell.  Korra and Asami's kids are with him. He's glaring at us. "Let us out!" Kai looks at me.

I laugh. "Nosy siblings am I right?" He laughs.  "Uh yeah."  We look at each other. 

         "Helloooo, I am waiting!!!  Unlock this!"  Kai laughs.  I open the cell. 

    Rohan runs out and hugs me.  "Thank spirits you came!" I hug him back. "You're welcome Rohan."  He looks at Kai.  "If you're gonna date my big sister you're gonna have to talk to me!"  He glares at Kai.

      Kai looks at me and chuckles.  I shrug.  Rohan then hugs Kai. 

    Kai and I look at my brother.  "And thank you."  Kai pats my brother's head.  "You're welcome Rohan." He smiles at me. 

     A loud bang interrupts us.  We turn around.  One of the airbenders that had attacked Kai just stands there.  He falls face first onto the ground.  A dart is in his back. 

       We glance up.  Asami is there holding her gun.  We look at her. 

     Her kids suddenly run at her and they hug her tightly.  She puts her gun down and hugs them. 

      Both of the airbenders that attacked Kai suddenly go into Earthly prisons.  Korra comes into the building. 

      She picks up her wife and kids.  Rohan, Kai, and I watch them hug. 

      Korra walks up to us.  "Jinora, Kai, are you two okay?"  "I'm fine thank you!"  Rohan puffs out his chest. 

    Korra laughs.  She pats his head.  "Are you okay too, Rohan?"  He nods.  "I'm fine.  Can we get something to eat?  I'm starving!"  She laughs again.  "Of course."  He smiles at her and leaves the building. 

    Korra looks at us.  "So, are you two okay?"  We nod quickly.  "Yep!  Definitely okay!"  She arches her eyebrow.  "Okay.  Weird well the kids are hungry.  We can radio the others and meet back at the airbender house?"  We nod.  "Yep, we'll meet you there!"  She leaves with the kids. 

A/N sorry for waiting a week to update lol.  I was on vacation with my family for a fall break(also, I may have forgotten this existed plz don't kill me lol)