"Don't be rude Kai, she's an angel." You playfully hit his muscular arm. Soon, we'll have two angels running around. You thought happily, cheeks heated.

Eri landed in front of you two, head bumping into Kai's chest. "Owie! Daddy why is your chest so hard?" She asked poking it threw his shirt.

Kai couldn't help but laugh at his daughter, squeezing her chubby soft cheek. "Because daddy works out and gets stronger with muscles." He stated  flexing his muscles through his black shirt.

The little girl looked at her dad in amazement, just like when Vovok came. Your face flushed looking at him besides you. The male glanced over at you and saw your state, a smirk coming across his lips.

"Hanging monkey!" Eri suddenly yelled and climbed onto her dads arm, dropping the socks. Kai shifted back a bit at her sudden charge, you stepped forward scared that they might fall together.

He regained his balance quickly. "Swing me with your muscles daddy! Like a monkey!" She was filled with excitement.

You laughed at how giddy she was acting. "Alright alright. One. Two." He said starting to teasingly swing her. "Three!" Eri and Kai said at the same time.

Kai's arm went to swing her around in a circle. Eri laughed as the air tickled her ears. You watched the scene, heart so full of love for the two.

I don't know what I would have done if I didn't find them. You mentally said, subtly looking down at your stomach.

"And the monkeys tree is coming to a stop. Be prepared for landing." Kai said slowly placing Eri on the ground.

Her red eyes were all wobbly and she was dizzy. "That was fun." She giggled trying to gain control of focus. "Woah I'm tired." Kai said stretching his arm.

Eri shook her head. "Even daddy's get tired?" She asked with a tilted head. "Yes even daddy's get tired little nugget." He patted her head.

She hugged her dads thigh. Kai sucked in a breath, before returning the gesture.

You smiled before going to pick Eri's tiny socks up. Carefully, you bent down and got each pair.

"Why are you being so careful my love?" Kai asked. "I-I because I want to be." You snapped at him, mood changing quickly.

Eri tapped your thigh. "Bigger hugs!" She giggled and pulled you in. You hugged the little girl and your boyfriend back as well.

Kai secretly nibbles on your ear lobe, kissing the corner of your lip. "I love you." He gently spoke. "I love you too." You gazed up at his golden yellow eyes and gave him a kiss.

It was cut short when your phone began to vibrate. Eri felt the sensation. "Mommy there's a weird touchy shakey thing on you." Eri was first to pull away.

Without even seeing the contact, you knew who it was from your sisters call in the bathroom. Mom.

"Good job for paying attention my little nugget. Let mommy answer it okay?" You caressed her cheek. The little girl nodded. "Mhm! Daddy you choose my socks!" She shoved the socks to Kai.

Meanwhile you answered your phone. "Uh hello?" You spoke timidly. "Y/n! S/n called me earlier and told me to ask you about today. Are you ready?" She asked concerned.

"R-ready for what?" You stuttered, Kai side catching you. "Oh Y/n you know what I mean. I want to meet your boyfriend, or fiancé who knows at this point, and the little munchkin today. At my house of course." She said with a laugh.

You felt your finger tips explode in heat at the fiancé part. Wouldn't that be something. Especially with a little one. You thought smiling to yourself again.