Saturday Afternoon

Start from the beginning

You and Cedric walked back into the castle and into the warm cozy library.

"I have to do some studying, you can join me if you want?" Cedric let go of my hand and faced me.

"I'd love to join you but I have to go to Snape's classroom, I missed a detention last night, I need to get that figured out." I told Cedric as he nodded and understand meant.

"I'll hopefully see you around then y/n." Cedric nodded and walked further into the Library.

Your heart fluttered as he walked away and you stood there for a second comprehending the fact that Cedric asked you out on a date.

You then turned around and walked to the Slytherin commons- if you were going to talk to Snape, might as well do it with Draco.

You walked into the Commons to find Blaise and Pansy sitting on the couches enjoying a cup of tea. You smiled and walked over to the leather couches.

"Hey y/n, we were just talking about the Quidditch game for tomorrow, Slytherin vs Ravenclaw!!" Blaise said as I sat down beside him.

"That's cool Blaise- uh have you seen Draco anywhere- I need to talk to him about Snape."

"Oh he just walked in a couple minutes ago- he just got back from his Quidditch practice."

You nodded and thanked Blaise and walked into your dorm. As you closed your door you noticed you candle was still burning by your nightstand.
You fucking kidding me, Draco didn't even blow it out.
You signed and put the cover back on the candle as the flame slowly brunt out.

You took off your robe and walked into the bathroom.

"Draco? You in here?" You called him from the bathroom leaning on the side of his door.

"Yeah come in" you heard Draco's voice from a faint distance and opened the door to his room.

His room looked exactly like yours but a little bigger. It had sliver and green walls with a stone floor, his bed had a big fluffy black comforter and several pillows scattered along the bed. His desk, that was a dark wood was beside his bed. Draco said sitting on the chair by his desk wiring a letter to someone. He still had his quidditch practice uniform on and his hair all sweaty and messy.

He turned around from his desk look at you. His eyes lit up like fire as you sat on the end of his bed.

"What do you want" he said as he turned his body around leaning on the side of the back of the chair with his arms.

"Rooms cool....love the bed sheets" you said as you ran your fingers along the soft blankets.

Draco stood up and walked towards me with his arms crossed.

"Is that all?" He said standing firmly a little to close to you.

You turned back around to him as he noticed how close he was.

"Uhhh, no I came in to tell you that we should probably go to Snape's class and figure out the situation with our detentions...." you said nervously wanting to stand back up but he was blocking your way.

Draco lifted and eyebrow.

"That's it." You said to Draco as you were lifting your eyebrows and moved your head forward, waiting for Draco to move.