Saturday Afternoon

Start from the beginning

Cedric paused and looked up to think.

"What do you mean?" He said in confusion.

"Malfoy's dorm is on the other side." I said quietly trying not to show my excitement.

Cedric loosened his grip on my shoulder and looked at me with his mouth open.

"No....Malfoy, are you serious?" He leaned his head on the tree.

"There's no way now" he said closing his eyes.

You looked up at him.

"What do you mean Cedric? I mean it's not that big of a deal, we're just...kind of roommates." You shrugged as all the memories of Draco teasing you on your bed flooded your brain.

Cedric looked back at you.

"There's no way now I'll ever have you with Malfoy practically living with you." He looked at me and frowned.

"Cedric? You....want me?" You sat there in disbelief as you made the Hufflepuff prince somehow. Want. You.

Cedric eyes trailed down your eyes and to your lips. He quickly glanced at your neck to check if there were any marks.

There were none. Because you covered them with makeup.

"Have you and Malfoy done anything after we have talked?" He looked back at my eyes in a serious face.

Cedric was all you were thinking in your mind at the moment, you forgot your feelings about Draco, you wanted to erase all the decisions you made with Draco the past nights for Cedric.

"No, Cedric I haven't done anything with Draco." You lied.

Cedrics face lit up and he smiled with his pretty white teeth. He his arm that was wrapped around your shoulders tightened as he pulled you in for a hug.

"So I might have a chance with you, my Slytherin princess." He said smiling as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"The slightest" I said teasing him as he backed away from our hug.

He put gently put his hand on my face as I blushed.

"I'd love to take you out on a date sometime y/n, would you like that?" Cedric said as he glided his thumb down my face, around my lips.

You smiled as he nervously waited for your response.

"I'd love that Cedric" you cheerfully said as you glanced at his lips and back up to his eyes.

Cedrics face brightened up at he laughed a little while looking into my eyes.

"That's just wonderful y/n." He removed his hand off the side of my face and lightly kissed my cheek.

Your heart skipped a beat as he stood up and you followed as he brushed some of the leaves off of his robe.

"Tomorrow I'll take you to Hogsmead in the afternoon for our date." He reached out his hand in front of me

"Does that sound nice?"

I grabbed his hand and smiled.

"That sounds perfect Cedric" you wanted to jump in excitement that Cedric Diggory wanted to take you out on a date- wait till Brooke heard about this!

"Lovely, shall we go back?" Cedric asked, you could see his breathe in the crisp air.

I nodded and he walked me back up to the castle.

You couldn't help to think what Malfoy was going to say to this. If you were going to tell him. A part of you felt awfully terrible about lying to Cedric.
You can't do anything with Draco anymore, for Cedric.
It can't be that hard to resist Draco, right?