Sneak peak: Part 2

Hello my fellow wattpadees! I hope y'all  been doing good. I've been missing being on here, I was waiting to see if I could get 100 views on the sneak peak and WE DID IT!!

Thank you all for the support and I am here bringing you part 2 of the rewritten TRBATP. I'm providing the link so you can go to the new book, because I want it to be a whole separate entity 😂

The new link will include these two chapters and a 3rd one because I love you guys. Any who, I hope you guys like it. Here's part 2 😬

Also this book contains drugs, foul language, and sex so please look away if you're underage 🥺❤️

💖💖UPDATED BOOK LINK:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/242742991-master-of-none-previously-the-rich-boy-and-the

You can also click on the external link at the bottom and it will take you to the new book :))

🧡📝🧡📝📝🧡📝🧡📝🧡📝🧡📝🧡📝🧡📝🧡📝🧡📝🧡📝🧡📝🧡📝🧡📝🧡

It had been exactly 4 hours since I had spoken to Rafael about the plans. I made sure all ten girls were ready to go, thankfully we didn't have any newbies on the team.

It was a good 2 months with the girls we had, along with harmony came chaos but I didn't expect anything less of them.

"Rafael told me we can make a lot of money on this job" crystals nasally voice made me cringe as it resonated through the room.

Crystal willingly went after Rafael; she had some psychotic issues. Something about wanting to make my life a living hell or wanting to take my spot in this business.
I didn't pay her any mind, if she wasn't going to fight me then she could speak her little dumbass away.

"yeah" I replied monotonically, she grinned and fixed herself in the mirror beside me.

"I call dibs on the head man"

"That's if he even wants you and I doubt that" Mizar rarely spoke up, but when she did, it would be to fuck with crystal and I didn't need that right now.

"Mizar go to the van, I'll see you there" she rolled her eyes but complied, they were all aware of the amount of money on the line.

"Yeah go little Mizar do as your told"
I snapped my head towards crystal.

"You shut the fuck up" stepping closer I narrowed my eyes at her.

"as Mizar said, if he likes you then go for it. Now if he doesn't, I don't want you drugging him or fucking up the profit in any way..." if looks could kill then I'd probably have died on the spot.

"...do you understand crystal?"

She nodded begrudgingly.

I knew she wanted to push my buttons; I had spoken to Rafael about needing more money, and with crystal wanting to take the most expensive client I didn't doubt that he told her about it when they were coked out.

One thing I hated more than my job was wasting time so I made my way outside and hopped in the van, everyone had 5 minutes to get in the car once I was finished.

Those hoes better hurry.

Mizar sat across from me, she was preparing to shoot up, her first hit of the night. I looked out the window and spoke out.

"Thanks for putting her in her place"

She snorted

"If I don't, no one will...consider it a service for all" she mumbled through the syringe in her mouth

I laughed softly, I despised needles. The thought of someone willingly doing that to themselves made me queasy but to each his own.  After a couple of minutes I looked back.

She grinned at me and I immediately handed her the hazard disposal container. I liked keeping everything organized, and somewhat clean, things like this seemed to happen more than enough times for me to pretend like we didn't need one. She gave it back and I traded her a blanket, she nodded at me and moved to the corner seat of the back.

Five minutes later everyone was ready to go, except stupid ass crystal. She came out clinging to Rafael's arm. I made sure to look away, wouldn't want anyone thinking I gave a fuck. Cause I really didn't.

I put my headphones in and made sure to focus on how I would make money tonight.

I could serve drinks, maybe get some tips for second base, and to finish it off I would have to get bought out. Rafael didn't trust anyone but Boulder, his adored henchman, to receive payment and log every transaction.

Often Rafael would run out to handle different jobs, I always wondered how he could keep it together for that long. I would have blown my brains out a long time ago if it wasn't for my mother.

Forty five minutes later we arrived at the location.

Eighty Seven Park.

It loomed over us and was oddly shaped but I knew the views would be amazing. I had not taken my hoodie off so I could smoke, it helped calm my nerves most nights. We all piled out like kids in an amusement park.

Stretching out I looked at Rafael.

"I'm going to smoke"

"hurry it up and make sure you don't come smelling like weed" I could tell Rafael was annoyed, he always got more intense when we were working.

That was my guilty pleasure, marijuana was the only thing that could turn my brain off. I felt like the never-ending anxiety I lived with was nonexistent when I smoked. I loved weed more than Mizar loved heroine, heck maybe even more.

I walked to the side of the building and sparked my joint, all the stress was setting me off.

I was extra anxious for this event; this money was crucial in saving up for a home. Somewhere permanent, for my mother and I, but it was hard. So many shitty days back to back that you tend to forget why you are out hustling. My worries drifted away with each hit I took.

Finally I put it out and popped a gum in my mouth.  I walked back to van and put on my bracelet, or cuffs as I liked to call them. Rafael had each of us with a bracelet that tracked our location and recorded the audio around it, he did not play about his money.

I removed my sweater and prepared or another one of these nights.

Mizar slung her arm around me and giggled

"How are you feeling?"

"Like I'm looking at the most beautiful soul in the world...you?" she mumbled, and if you're wondering yes it is like that most days.

"Same here" I smiled and held her tighter, only a whole night to go my dear friend. 

"Lets roll"

Rafael Led us in a line like meat ready for slaughter.

😊 hope you enjoyed.
💖 UPDATED BOOK LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/242742991?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=lemonxxlover&wp_originator=9dpzpd3jv49byj%2fzq0ewskyjk1f2l4ejspwyeiuadefwgygj0nbntyfgy9wh5hosgr6%2f2gn4a89oqcrdbmohgnaamckepjvijd8pktzu2wmcmhznizsxzef8ynat0eke&_branch_match_id=844338539613799947