The Rich Guy and The Prostitute, Chapter 7: Walking on a Dream; Part 2

I walked outside the fitting room and modeled the dress for Blaze. I giggled as I overly strutted towards Blaze, I was wearing a mid thigh black dress. It had white patterns on the top, middle, and end of the dress, I laughed as Blaze's eyebrow went up.

"That's a bit casual so no" he stated and I pouted

"It's cute! can I get it please!?" I pleaded clasping my hands together and giving him the puppy dog eyes. He sighed and nodded, I squealed and ran back into the fitting room to try on more clothes.

Dress after dress, Shirt after shirt, Pant after pant I was back to bein bored again. Two more hours had passed and and I trudged back out of the dressing room with my normal clothes on.

"we're done, charge it." he said giving the girl credit card and I smiled when he stood up. The lady took all the clothes in her arms and walked back carefully to check them out.

"where are we gonna go now?" I asked and he kissed me

"well sweet cheeks we are going to my house and then we'll be going house hunting" he responded and I nodded. I wondered what his house would be like, he took my hand and led me to the counter where two ladies where checking the clothes out. I didnt even want to look at the price so i looked the opposite way.

----------------------------------10 minutes later----------------------------------------------

"your total will be two thousand nine hundred and eighty nine with 79 cents, credit or debit?" she asked and I gaped at Blaze.

"doesn't matter" He said typing away on his phone not bothering to look up. She nodded and slid the card. I was amazed.

"sign here please" she slid the ticket with a pen towards him. He signed and handed it back.

"he'res your receipt, Thank you for shopping come back again!" she said happily and handed us four huge bags full of clothing. Mike appeared out of nowhere and grabbed the bags, he immediatly started walking out the door and towards the car.

--------------------------30 minutes later---------------------------------------

My tummy growled, I needed food pronto. Blaze looked at my stomach as if it was an alien

"Dont judge, im a hungry girl" I said and flicked him in the nose.  I noticed that we had stopped, Ilooked outside the car window and saw the most amazing view ever.

Blaze had money, his sea side home proved that.

"so you like the beach huh?" I asked amazed and he laughed.

"yes cutie now lets go and make some food" he replied and got out of the car.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I know i know this is boring blehhhhh

well i have to give the story its setting and stuff!!

im so sorry that i took so long, i had writers block and i was stuck for like 3 days.

I almost cried, anyway thank you for being there with me you guys!!! love you!!

random fact bout me: Im a chubby little midget that lives in the wizard of oz book.