𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚡 𝙰𝚃𝙴𝙴𝚉 (𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚋𝚒𝚗) 🔞

This one shot was requested by : Loveishereff
This one shot will include:
• Wooyoung x ATEEZ (featuring. Changbin)
• Top: ATEEZ
• Bottom: Wooyoung
• Genre: Smut
• Kinks: Oppa, Hair Pulling, Spanking, Cum Swallowing, Oral, Degrading, Choking, Watching, Baby Boy.
• Plot: in which the MC at Music Bank asks Wooyoung steamy questions about his ex Changbin and they begin to flirt with each other. ATEEZ see this and punish him whilst forcing Changbin to watch.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Seonghwa POV:
We were currently at Music Bank and the MC was beginning to piss me off. We were stood next to Stray Kids and though we were all good friends, the rest of us hadn't known that Wooyoung used to date Changbin which came as a shock to the rest of Stray Kids too. See although we were from different agencies we stayed in the same apartment buildings and so we were all very close to one another.
"So Wooyoung, top or bottom?" The MC asked yet another steamy question to which Wooyoung giggled before answering "bottom".
"Oh so you like to be on the receiving end" he smirked.
"So Changbin was Wooyoung a screamer?" The MC said turning his attention to Changbin. Myself and the other members of both groups stood there awkwardly and had to listen to both of our members answers.
"Oh, he was fun fact is he loves getting his hair pulled and he also likes to be choked" Changbin smirked as Wooyoung flushed red and both Hongjoong and Chan covered each of our maknae's ears.
"Wow I'd love a demonstration" the MC smirked as Changbin took a step towards Wooyoung before putting both of his hands around Wooyoung's neck and squeezing as Wooyoung gasped at the sudden feeling and the rest of us witnessed as goosebumps began forming on any visible skin that he was showing.
"So Wooyoung what's your favourite position?" The MC asked yet again turning his attention to Wooyoung and by this point we'd all heard enough.
"I think that's it for our interview now, we'd love to stay and chat but we have some business to attend to" Hongjoong spoke up before grabbing Wooyoung and Changbin and dragging them out to the van.
"Sorry Channie hyung we need to borrow him" I said smiling at Chan who gave his usual happy smile.
"That's fine Hwa take as long as you need with him" Chan said giving me a hug before flinging each of his arms over Felix and Innie.
"Let's go back to the dorms kids" he said sounding so happy. He truly was a great leader.
We were back at the dorms in no time and Hongjoong wasted no time in stripping Wooyoung and Changbin out of their clothes.
"Get your asses to the bedroom now" he said his tone dropping lower which had me feeling submissive too.
"Mingi grab the vibrator, ropes, gag and cockring for Changbin. You know what to do" Hongjoong said.
The rest of us watched as Mingi applied the cockring to Changbin's now hard cock. He then slid the vibrator into Changbin turning it on before pushing him down onto the chair we had dragged in from the kitchen before he began tying Changbin up, as Changbin only squeaked as the vibrator was pressed right against his prostate. He then placed the gag around Changbin's mouth shutting him up.
"Please Seonghwa hyung, I'm sorry" Changbin moaned muffled by the gag as he looked at me with his puppy dog eyes.
"Sorry Changbin, Hongjoong will punish me if I help you" I admitted as Hongjoong walked towards me and grabbed my jaw harshly making me gasp.
"You even so much as think about helping Changbin and I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk" he said through gritted teeth before pulling me in for a very passionate kiss.
"You're mine baby" Hongjoong said wrapping his arms around my waist. He then dragged me away towards where Wooyoung was now lay splayed out naked on the bed all 4 of his limbs tied to the bed posts.
"Right who wants to go first" Hongjoong asked.
"I'll go" Yunho smirked climbing onto the bed and lining himself up with Wooyoung's entrance before pushing in causing Wooyoung to let out a yelp at the painful intrusion.
"Hyung please go slow I'm so sorry" Wooyoung whined. To which Yunho just chuckled before he began pounding into Wooyoung who's moans now sounded like screams of pleasure. It was so hot to see someone screaming from being pleasured and it only made me want to disobey Hongjoong so he would do the same to me. So I walked towards Changbin and sat on his lap facing him before I lifted up slightly to slide his cock into my hole. It was really hot seeing Changbin so helpless.
"Seonghwa hyung please don't my cock is so sore" Changbin whined which only gave me more encouragement to start moving on him which is exactly what I did as he and I both began letting out moans. I turned my head to see Hongjoong's reaction and when I did I almost fainted. His eyebrows were furrowed he had his arms crossed against his chest and he looked like he wanted to kill me. So I decided since I'd already gone this far I was going to push his limits so I began reaching around the back of the chair before completely untying Changbin so he could wrap his arms around me. I then removed his gag as he began kissing my exposed neck. But whilst I was doing these things I made sure to keep my eyes trained on Hongjoong. Then Changbin began moving his hips upwards hitting my prostate dead on causing my kink to come out.
"Oppa feels so good" I whined and that must have been the final straw for Hongjoong as he marched over and placed his hands on my shoulders pushing me down onto Changbin all the way which made me let out moans I'd never heard myself make before. I sounded really whiny and feminine.
"Fuck baby boy I'm so deep inside you now" Changbin smirked knowing how to help me get what I wanted before he began kissing my neck making marks all over.
Meanwhile over on the bed Mingi was now pounding into Wooyoung whilst choking him making Wooyoung's moans sound more strained.
Then Yeosang and San stepped onto the bed before San slid into Wooyoung and Yeosang got on top of Wooyoung and slid Wooyoung's cock into his hole as he let out a feminine whine. Then because Wooyoung loved being choked San teased him and grabbed Yeosang's neck with his hands and began applying pressure which Wooyoung could see since Yeosang was facing him whilst riding him.
"Yeosang please choke me" Wooyoung asked politely to which San only added more pressure to Yeosang's neck making Yeosang's moans strained and his eyes to fill up with tears from how submissive he felt.
"You look so pretty Yeosang" Mingi groaned looking at Yeosang's expression filled with pure lust and pleasure.
"How do you feel baby?" San asked Yeosang knowing he loved that nickname.
"I feel so full, Wooyoung's dick feels so good in me" Yeosang whined as tears slipped down his face as he was desperately trying to find his release.
"Jongho come here and suck Yeosang off" San said as Jongho came running over to the bed. He took Yeosang's cock into his mouth and began to circle the tip with his tongue and as he sucked the rest with his mouth. Me and the rest of ATEEZ thought that Jongho was the best at giving blowjobs so they always had him do it when the members were at their most sensitive moments.
"Ah I'm going to cum" Yeosang whined throwing his head back to rest on San's shoulders who was still pounding into a screaming Wooyoung. San then placed his hands around Yeosang's waist before biting in his exposed neck making Yeosang squeal.
He looked so good from where I was sitting on Changbin.
Suddenly Hongjoong began pushing me down onto Changbin really hard and it felt amazing as he was touching my prostate over and over.
"Hongjoong oppa don't stop" I managed to moan out.
"You're really moaning another guys name right now slut" Changbin said before he pulled out of me and grabbed Hongjoong pulling him onto his lap facing away from him so I could see Hongjoong's expression perfectly as he placed his cock at Hongjoong's entrance before pushing in quite quickly.
"Ah Changbin it hurts!" Hongjoong said as he began crying.
"Changbin he's never bottomed before please be careful with him" I said worried for Hongjoong as he looked at me with sad eyes and his bottom lip quivering.
"Oh my god Hongjoong I'm so sorry" Changbin said kissing Hongjoong's neck.
"It's okay but please go slow" Hongjoong said.
"Ya I can't believe I'm seeing Hongjoong bottom" Mingi smirked looking over at the scene in front of him before he walked over to Hongjoong and began kissing him passionately.
"Does that feel good baby?" Mingi asked pulling away as Hongjoong only hummed a soft "mhmmm" before Changbin began pulling his hips down onto him.
"Feels good" Hongjoong moaned sounding more submissive by the second.
"Wa Changbin let me have a turn" San smirked after he'd finally finished inside Wooyoung as I took his place.
Third POV:
The bedroom was a mess right now and ATEEZ would probably have a noise complaint to deal with in the morning as Wooyoung was now being pounded by Jongho, Yeosang was being pounded against the mirror by Mingi, Hongjoong was still being fucked by Changbin, Seonghwa was being fucked by San and Yunho was fucking San. The dorm was so loud with all of the moans that were happening. Suddenly the rest of ATEEZ were drawn to a specific set of moans coming from a certain tiny member.
"Ah don't stop" Hongjoong moaned as he was now moving up and down on Changbin on his own. His moans were unlike anything ATEEZ had every heard. Usually Hongjoong's moans were low in his throat since he was always the top no matter which member. But now his moans were feminine, high pitched and really whiny. He was also so sensitive and the rest of ATEEZ knew this because usually when Hongjoong was caressed such as his chest and nipples he wouldn't even flinch never mind moan. But now whenever Changbin would roll his fingertips over Hongjoong's nipples he would flinch and his breath would hitch in his throat before a whine could be heard. He truly looked so beautiful for the rest of ATEEZ that they all immediately stopped what they were doing just to look at him. His blue hair was clung to his sweaty forehead, his eyes were shut tight, he had sweat dripping from his hair and precum leaking from his cock.
"Holy shit I can feel you releasing all of that milk" Changbin groaned as Jongho stood up from where he was and walked over to where Hongjoong was before he began sucking his cock making sure to lick the tip.
"Ahhhh" Hongjoong moaned exposing his neck as the rest of ATEEZ swarmed round like flies. Mingi began kissing him again just like before, Seonghwa stood behind the chair and was caressing his nipples, Yunho had his hands wrapped around his neck tightly as Hongjoong's moans only became whinier.
"Guys what about me?" Wooyoung asked from the bed.
"Bad boys don't deserve rewarding" Mingi spoke up pulling away from Hongjoong for a brief second.
Wooyoung began screaming the house down wanting some form of attention and so just like that everyone from ATEEZ except Hongjoong who was still happily riding Changbin began untying Wooyoung before flipping him over and spanking him non stop.
"Ah please be gentle" Wooyoung moaned as he began to sob.
"Mingi shut him up" Seonghwa smirked his dominant side coming to the surface.
"Open your mouth cum dump" Mingi smirked knowing full well Wooyoung loved to be degraded.
When Wooyoung opened his mouth Mingi shoved his cock straight in and down Wooyoung's throat as he began face fucking him.
"Holy fuck your mouth is so warm" he moaned as Wooyoung was deep throating him. Then they all took turns fucking him again. San, Yunho, Jongho, Yeosang who had finally switched to a more dominant role, Seonghwa who also had switched to a more dominant role as he choked Wooyoung non stop whilst fucking him into the sheets, Mingi and finally Hongjoong who had the most fucked out expression on his face from being so sensitive. Whilst Hongjoong fucked Wooyoung he was also being fucked by Mingi who loved how tight their leader was.
The rest of the evening was spent cleaning up the dorm and a lot of cuddling.
Hope you enjoy this one shot. I hope you don't mind the spin I put on it.

The next part will be an A/N to explain where I've been and what's been going on in my life. If you don't want to read that then it's completely fine but I really hope you do because I feel like I owe you all an apology. The A/N will come out in the next few days.

Sorry this took so long to post!

Love you all!❤️