𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚠𝚊 𝚡 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚡 𝚂𝚊𝚗 𝚡 𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 🧛🏻🌏🔞

This one shot was requested by Beatrix_hsmj
This one shot will contain:
• Seonghwa x Hongjoong x San x Wooyoung
• Top: Hongjoong And San (Oldest)
• Bottom: Seonghwa And Wooyoung (Youngest)
Genre: Supernatural, High School AU, Smut
• Kinks: Biting, Oral, Slight Non-Con (Seonghwa and Wooyoung are under compulsion) Blood Drinking.
• Plot: in which Hongjoong and San are vampires and kidnap 2 high school students Wooyoung and Seonghwa who get compelled to fall in love with said vampires.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Third Person POV:
Flashback...
Seonghwa and Wooyoung laughed together as they had just finished school for the day. They were currently studying music and the two boys were the best of friends, they had been since they were toddlers. They were walking home when Wooyoung felt like there was somebody following them. He leaned into Seonghwa and whispered;
"Don't panic, but I feel like someone is following us" before the two boys grabbed each other's hands and began running. But they didn't get very far before a taller boy with a black and red mullet stood before them. They tired to turn around and run the opposite direction but we're greeted with another man in a beret.
"Hello boys" the beret guy spoke. His voice was deep and it sent shivers up both of the boys skin.
"You look like a tasty treat" the mullet guy spoke.
"Please don't hurt us" Seonghwa said scared for his and Wooyoung's safety.
"We would never do that baby boy" the mullet guy said once again.
"Who are you?" Wooyoung asked not as scared as Seonghwa.
"I'm Hongjoong" the beret guy spoke again.
"And I'm San" the mullet guy said.
"What do you want from us?" Wooyoung said straightening his posture to show he wasn't afraid whilst Seonghwa was clutching to Wooyoung's arm like a baby.
"Shhh Hwa it's okay" Wooyoung said kissing the boy on his head.
"We want you to be ours what do you think?" San asked.
"No offence but we just met" Wooyoung laughed.
"Well I'm afraid you leave us no choice" Hongjoong laughed before he began to compel both boys to fall in love with the 2 vampires.
They were back at San and Hongjoong's house in seconds and the vampires wasted no time in ripping the clothes from the boys.
"Oh hyung please kiss me" Wooyoung moaned making grabby hands for Hongjoong. Hongjoong did as Wooyoung asked and began kissing the boy like his life depended on it. Meanwhile Seonghwa was whining for San to kiss him too.
San began kissing Seonghwa but he sank his teeth into Seonghwa's bottom lip tasting the younger boys blood. San hissed as he attacked the boys lips. Things began to escalate and the vampires switched partners.
"Touch me hyung" Wooyoung moaned into San's neck. Meanwhile on the other side of the bed Seonghwa was screaming.
"Ah Hongjoong hyung bite me please" Seonghwa moaned as Hongjoong pounded into him. He was currently laying on his back with Hongjoong hitting his prostate over and over.
"I can't baby boy I won't be able to stop. Your blood smells heavenly" Hongjoong hissed trying to resist the urge to sink his teeth into Seonghwa's wrist. He looked at Seonghwa's lips and noticed teeth marks only meaning one thing San had bitten him.
"Ohhh that feels so good San hyung" Wooyoung practically screamed as San sunk his teeth into Wooyoung's neck whilst thrusting into him roughly.
"San-ah we shouldn't bite them? We might not be able to stop" Hongjoong said looking shocked at what San had done.
"Hongjoong-ah his blood is heavenly" San said pulling away to reveal his bloody lips.
"Watch what I do Joong-ah" San said as he sunk his teeth into his own wrist before placing his wrist over Wooyoung's mouth as the smaller boy desperately clutched his arm and began drinking the blood.
"NO!" Hongjoong yelled pulling out of Seonghwa and arriving by San's side in a matter of seconds. He ripped San away from Wooyoung and threw him up against the wall. Seonghwa began whining on the bed from loss of contact.
"What the fuck have you done San?" Hongjoong hissed.
"If I drink to much and he does die he will come back as one of us and be sired to us for eternity" San smirked.
Before Hongjoong knew it San had used his vampiric speed to sink his teeth into Seonghwa's neck.
"Oh fuck hyung" Seonghwa moaned sliding his fingers into San's red and black locks.
"You like that baby" San moaned.
"Hyung fuck me please" Seonghwa begged.
"With pleasure baby" San said slamming his length into Seonghwa immediately making the boy scream.
"Hongjoong-ah I'm going to feed him my blood since you're too chicken" San laughed before he bit his arm again and tried to place it to Seonghwa's mouth.
"Don't you fucking dare" Hongjoong yelled before he sunk his teeth into his arm and placed it over Seonghwa's mouth as he began sucking on Hongjoong's arm.
"Tastes so good Joongie hyung" Seonghwa moaned. Whilst Seonghwa was drinking Hongjoong's blood San proceeded to bite Seonghwa's neck as he moaned louder than before.
"Hyung's what about me" Wooyoung whined when seeing Seonghwa was receiving all of the attention.
"Come here princess" Hongjoong said moaning at the sight of Seonghwa's lips that were now covered in blood.
"San hyung please bite me more" Seonghwa whined feeling San's cock brush against the bundle of nerves that left Seonghwa screaming like a girl.
"Are you sure?" San asked.
"Please" Seonghwa begged as he placed his wrist against San's lips.
San hissed before he sunk his teeth into Seonghwa's arm. He then placed his still bloody wrist over Seonghwa's mouth. He really loved the taste of Seonghwa's  blood and before he knew it he was pounding into a lifeless Seonghwa. He looked down at Seonghwa noticing he wasn't moving, moaning or even breathing.
"Looks like we've got a sire after all" San smirked looking at Hongjoong.
"He looks so pretty " Hongjoong said as he too placed his wrist over Wooyoung's mouth. Now they would be sired to both San and himself. Soon enough Seonghwa woke up his eyes bright red from being a new vampire. He hissed being able to smell Wooyoung's human blood. They were currently lay next to each other as both San and Hongjoong pounded the both of them. But in a flash Seonghwa had sunk his teeth into Wooyoung's neck.
"Seonghwa-ya fuck it hurts but it feels so good" Wooyoung whined loving the pain of his best friend biting him. Seonghwa couldn't control himself and Hongjoong too found himself pounding into a lifeless Wooyoung.
"Fuck you are both gonna be great sires" San moaned out as Wooyoung opened his now red eyes.