𝚂𝚊𝚗 𝚡 𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 💧☀️

This one shot was requested by: Mr_shiber
This one shot will contain:
• San x Wooyoung
Genre: Angst, Happy Ending
• Warnings: This one shot will mention graphic details of self harm and depression. If these themes make you uncomfortable please do not read.
• Plot: in which San receives a lot of hate online and therefore turns to self harm as a way to take out the hate upon himself but is later caught by Mingi who tells Wooyoung.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
San POV:
I was currently in a really big mess. I'd cut my wrist too deep and blood was gushing from my arm. I couldn't let anyone see since they didn't know I cut.
I knew I shouldn't be doing this but seeing what antis were commenting about me made me fall into deep depression.
"You don't deserve to be in such an amazing group"
"You can't fucking sing leave"
"He's so fat"
"Wow he is the ugliest member"
"He is the worst dancer ever"
"Why don't you go and die?"
"I hate you"
These were just some of the few comments I had seen on a daily basis. It also didn't help with the fact that the other members had started being mean to me.
They would leave me out of things such as going out for meals or playing games. They had started saying horrible things to me like:
"Stop being so annoying"
"Fuck off and go annoy someone else"
I hadn't noticed before but I'd started crying due to me remembering all of these things.
I lifted the blade again and began making more cuts across my arms before I looked down at my bare thigh and wondered what it would look like with cuts there too. Before I knew it my leg was covered in blood I was just about to make another cut when Mingi barged through my door. He stopped to take in what he had seen before he yelled:
"SAN! WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?" Mingi asked yelling as he looked horrified at the scene in front of him.
"Shhh Mingi please don't s-shout" I sobbed afraid someone would hear.
"No I won't what the fuck have you done?" Mingi said calming down a bit before he walked towards me closing my door as he did.
"I-I'm sorry" I sobbed. I didn't want him to find out. He wasn't supposed to see me.
"Sannie please tell me what's going on?" Mingi said softly sitting next to me looking really sad.
"I have been getting a lot of hate recently and you guys have been saying mean things to me too" I sobbed.
"Show me" Mingi said. I slowly grabbed my phone and handed it to Mingi before he began scrolling through and seeing all of the comments.
"I'm going to fucking kill them" Mingi said getting angry again.
"Wait here" Mingi said before getting up and leaving the room taking my phone and the knife with him.
Mingi POV:
I couldn't believe the comments I was reading and I needed to show the others so I got up and told San to wait where he was. I stormed out of his room and ran straight to Wooyoung.
"Woo you have to see this" I said holding the phone in front of his face.
"What the hell? Is Sannie okay?" He asked clearly concerned for San.
"No, I just found him cutting his leg and wrists he's covered in blood" I admitted and when I did Wooyoung's face dropped and a slow tear slipped from his eye.
"What?" He asked.
"It's true" I admitted. Wooyoung slowly got up and ran towards San's room as I went to the other members rooms.
Wooyoung POV:
As soon as Mingi told me what had happened I ran straight to San's room. Once I'd entered the room I almost fainted. San, the person I love with every fibre of my being was so depressed he'd harmed himself and was covered in cuts and blood.
"Woo, I-I-I'm so s-sorry" San sobbed.
"Sannie don't apologise I should be the one saying sorry to you" I said as tears trickled down my face and I immediately dropped to my knees and bowed to San giving him my apology.
"Woo get up please I want to see you" San sobbed. I stood up and sat by his bed as he looked at me with the most sad look I've ever seen.
"I'm so sorry for not noticing anything earlier and I'm sorry if I said anything to upset or hurt you" I sobbed.
"It's okay" San said.
"Wait here San I'll be back in a second" I said getting up and walking towards his bathroom for the first aid kit. I slowly got the equipment I needed and walked back to San and sat next to him on the bed.
"Sannie this may hurt but I need to clean your cuts so they don't get infected" I said as I poured some antiseptic solution onto a cotton pad and slowly swiped the blood away as San winced and hissed again the pain.
"It hurts Woo please be gentle" San said.
"I'm sorry baby" I said slowly letting my feelings for San come to the surface.
"Di-Did you just call me baby?" San asked.
"Yes I did because I love you" I admitted.
"Awe Woo I love you too buddy" San said sounding a bit happier.
"No I love you as more than a friend" I admitted looking up slowly at San who looked shocked.
"Oh" San said. I just let him process what I'd just confessed as I slowly began applying bandaids to each of his cuts.
"How long have you loved me?" San asked after several minutes of silence.
"Since I met you" I confessed.
"Really?" San asked.
"How could I not you're beautiful" I admitted as a pink blush surfaced on San's cheeks.
"Woo I'm not don't be silly" San replied.
"Yes you are, you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen" I said smiling.
"Woo I don't know what to sa-"
"Don't say anything let me talk and then you can say what you like" I said cutting San off.
"Look out of the window San" I said looking out of the window myself at the huge full moon in the sky.
"Did you know the Moon probably thinks the earth is so important" I said.
"Why's that?" San asked.
"Because it revolves around the Earth all of the time, think about it it must be so important to the extent that if there was no Earth the Moon would not exist" I said.
"That's so sweet but I don't get i-" I placed a finger over San's mouth silencing him.
"San you're my Earth" I said smiling.
"Woo" San said tearing up.
"Please be my boyfriend San" I asked.
"Are you sure Woo?" San asked.
"1 million percent sure" I replied.
"Okay I'll be your boyfriend Woo" San replied. I slowly pulled him into a hug just as the rest of the members of ATEEZ came into the room and sat around us.
"San we're so sorry please forgive us all" The other members said.
"On one condition" San said.
"What is is?" The others said.
"We all cuddle for the rest of the night" San replied.
"Of course baby" I said smiling before kissing his cheek.

Hope this is okay. Sorry if it's too sad.

P.S the Moon and Earth quote comes from a Thai BL (boys love) series called 2moons2.