𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒 𝚡 𝚂𝚊𝚗 ☁️🔞

This one shot is not a request but purely my own idea.
This one shot will contain:
• Mingi x San
• Top: Mingi
• Bottom: San
Genre: Fluff, Smut
• Plot: in which San is a virgin and wants to experience his first time with his boyfriend Mingi.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mingi POV:
Currently I was sat cuddled up on the sofa with San watching television. He'd been dozing off for a while and it was an adorable sight to see. He had his head in the gap between my neck and shoulder and his was snoring softly. He truly was my baby.
"San, baby should I carry to bed?" I asked softly rubbing soft circles into his hair with my thumb making San let out sounds similar to a cat purring.
"Mhm" San mumbled. I quickly scooped him into my arms and carried him to our shared room. I softly placed him onto the bed and began to leave as I wasn't tired yet when San sat up a pink blush on his cheeks, nose and ears.
"Where are you going?" He asked with his puppy eyes.
"Oh, well I'm not tired yet so I was going to go and play some Animal Crossing" I admitted.
"Mingi please come back and sit down for a second" San said and his eyes were kind of teary.
"Baby is everything ok?" I asked sitting down and placing my hand on San's thigh making him let out a squeak.
"Baby are you hurt?" I said squeezing his thigh again to see if he had the same reaction which he did as he let out yet another squeak. I looked at his face expecting to see a pained expression but all I saw was him biting his bottom lip and his eyes full of lust.
"Baby are you ok talk to me" I said slightly worried.
"I want to do it" San admitted the same pink blush creeping on his face again.
"Do what?" I said playing dumb.
"You know IT" San repeated.
"Oh, are you sure baby? We don't have to do it until you're ready" I replied.
"I'm ready now Mingi" San replied.
"Okay love" I replied.
I slowly straddled San's waist and began unbuttoning his shirt before removing it as his hands frantically tried to cover himself.
"Baby don't cover yourself you're so beautiful" I admitted running the tips of my fingers down San's sides that made him inhale a sharp breath.
"Does that feel good princess?" I asked knowing San loves when I call him that.
"Yes it feels good" San said blushing once again.
Then I reached for the waistband of his trousers and began to pull them off along with his underwear. Then I got up to take in the sight of my baby. He truly was so pretty.
"Mingi please take your clothes off I feel shy" San said once again covering himself.
"Ok baby don't worry" I said standing up and stripping myself of all of my clothes and when I did San gulped.
"Are you ok baby?" I asked.
"How is that going to fit?" San asked his eyes wide.
"Don't worry princess I will prepare you first so that it doesn't hurt you" I said reassuring him. Then I moved up the bed and began kissing him softly. I didn't really know what I was doing as it was both of our first times so I just went with the flow.
We kissed for what felt like hours but was only several minutes before I moved down the bed and took San's cock into my mouth and began sucking softly as he let out a soft moan.
"Ah Mingi, your mouth is so warm" he moaned throwing his head back. I began humming around him sending vibrations through his body only making him moan louder.
"Mingi please can I suck you now?" San asked. I slowly lay down on the bed as San began sucking my cock like I had just done to him only this time he looked me straight in the eye as he was doing so and he looked so cute right now.
"Ah feels good baby" I moaned low in my throat. He continued this for several minutes before I told him to lay back down on his back again. I grabbed a bottle of lube from the nightstand and began coating my fingers with it.
"Will it hurt?" San asked.
"I'm not sure but I'll be as gentle as I can be and hopefully you will get used to it after a while" I admitted as I wasn't sure how it would feel.
"Ok please be slow" San asked and I could tell he was nervous from how shaky his voice was so I placed one hand at his entrance and wrapped my other hand around his cock as I began stroking him as I slowly began sliding a finger inside. I thought that maybe if he felt pleasure somewhere else he'd forget the pain of my fingers and gradually the pain would fade.
"Ah, Mingi feels so good" San moaned meaning my plan was working. After almost half an hour of me stretching San I slowly rolled a condom over my cock and coated it with lube before lining myself up to San's entrance and slowly pushing in. Once again I grabbed his cock with one hand and with my other I rubbed reassuring circles into his thigh making him shiver and goosebumps form all over his body.
"Feel good baby?" I asked.
"So good and it barely hurts" San admitted.
"I'm glad" I said smiling down at the small boy who smiled back making him look so pure even in the current situation.
Soon I got the all clear from San to start moving and when I did he began letting out the most beautiful moans I've ever heard. They were so beautiful I wanted to make a song with them.
"Ah Mingi, you're too deep" San moaned since I was currently hitting his prostate slowly, even though I knew San loved it.
"Ah s-s-sto-ah" San moaned trying so hard to say stop since he was feeling so much pleasure.
"Are you trying to say stop but you can't?" I asked smirking.
San just nodded and continued to moan.
"Mingi this feels so good" San moaned and lifted his arms for me to hug him whilst thrusting into him slowly. I leaned down and San began moaning in my ear.
"Ah, so good I love your cock" San moaned.
"You feel amazing baby" I admitted.
"Mingi I feel like I'm going to pee" San said with a worried look on his face.
"Oh no baby don't worry you're just about to cum" I smiled touching his cheek softly.
"Oh" San smiled leaning into my touch.
"I'm going to cum baby let's do it together" I said as I grabbed San's cock and began pumping in time with my thrusts. I wasn't going too fast but suddenly San began cumming all over his abs.
"Ah Mingi please cum for me" San whined.
"Where baby?" I asked.
"Please cum in my mouth" San asked sounding so polite and obedient making me fall in love even more.
"Ok baby open your mouth" I said pulling out and removing the condom before I moved up the bed, pumping my cock in front of San's mouth as he slowly put the tip in his mouth.
"Ah I'm going to cum" I moaned before I came in San's mouth as he swallowed my load before smiling up at me showing his cute dimples.
"Was that ok baby? You're not hurt are you?" I asked.
"It was perfect Mingi thank you" San smiled snuggling into my chest.
"Aw baby why'd you say thank you?" I asked.
"Thank you for being the love of my life and thank you for loving me" San replied. He truly was so pure.
"Baby I'll always love you, forever" I admitted kissing San's forehead as he fell asleep in my arms.
"Sleep well baby" I whispered threading my fingers into San's hair soothingly.

Thank you all so much. For this one shot I wanted to make a soft smut with no swearing and no kinks since the majority of smut I write is very kinky and rough.
I hope you like this. This one shot was an idea I came up with a while ago and I hope it meets your expectations.
I love you all.