Wolfish Love: Intro

Alarick:

"Caroline! Don't you dare-" before I could finish, what wasn't supposed to happen had been done. My baby sister, Caroline wasn't old enough to drive- almost seventeen, she chose the train instead. Secretly booked a ticket and there she is, sitting in a chair and waving smugly from the inside window. As if she were untouchable, she is; in this crowded space among humans but not for long. I'll see her, soon.

I pushed the threatening growl down and narrowed my eyes. I shouldn't worry but I do; I just pray she doesn't create a commotion, or worse get hungry and lose herself in the blood frenzy by killing all those humans onboard.

There's no point in informing father, he'll probably ignore this and mutter off about how I should make sure she stays out of trouble. Typical, lousy old man. He wouldn't care, because Caroline isn't me and I share no resemblance with my mother. Whereas she does.

My mother's dead, been gone for the majority of my life and I'm almost twenty- by the end of next month, August the 31st. She was murdered by none other than him, that's why he finds every possible reason to steer clear of Caroline. It reminds him too much. My lost- love struck, grieving, ghost-of-a-father. And when I find my mate; I'll do the same. Instead, I'll do the job before I'm sucked into the whole infatuation/ bullshit, whatever that is.

"Should I join her, Rick?" Resus, my closest friend- my brother from another mother, piped up. Standing at 6'5, he stared down the train from where we stood- the road before the train platform; leaning against his eldest brother's first car, who no longer uses it. "To protect her or to possibly, protect those around her" a glint of a hunters look shone in his steely, stone-cold brown eyes.

I shake my head, "We'll see her." And I'll kill her when I do, or maybe take one blood-bag from her because she isn't supposed to be here. She'll hate me but it's a fitting punishment and if father doesn't bother to discipline her, than I will. "Let's just hope we get there before she does. In case she goes rabid and starts biting people's neck off." Caroline, as innocent as she may appear with her doe eyes and chubby cheeks- she's dangerous, slightly more crazy than I am. Her bloodlust grows more disastrous as she ages and with her serious temper issues, she'll cause me stress throughout this mission.

The train screams before it gradually pulls from its spot and with one cheeky, goodbye wink, Caroline is out of my sight and on her way to the nearest town- where hopefully, somehow I'll meet my mate and she'll meet her doom.

|Character Introduction:

Alarick Kenneally