T W O

LISA'S POV

"Are you Ms. Manoban?" I heard someone asked behind me, i turn around then saw a muscular man in a suit.

"Uhm yes, why?" I asked nervously, Mom came out and approach us.

"Who are you?"

"Ms. Kim told us to fetch Mr. Manoban's daughter, No worries ma'am nothing bad will happen if you come with me" i nodded, i look at mom.

"I'll be okay mom" she smiled then look at the guy, "take care of my daughter please" he nodded.

End of Lisa's POV

JENNIE'S POV

I'm staring at some photos of the love of my life on my phone while waiting for my dear Angel. Marco's daughter, Lalisa. I smirked.

I've been stalking her every where she goes, she even met my cousin Irene, what a lucky bitch. it all started when i followed Marco to kill him, luckily I saw Lisa there and i found out that she's Marco's daughter so i didn't continue my plan and just stalk her daughter instead. I told my assistant to gather all information about her, I also told them to take some photos of her to make sure she's safe.

I even made a room next to mine, just to hang her pictures there, I smirked again at the thought of me and Lisa together.

I snapped out my thoughts when someone knocked on my door, probably Mr. Park with her. I let them come in and there, i saw her close to me.

"Hey my dear Lisa" I stood up and approach her, she's staring at me causing me to smirk. I signal Mr. Park to leave then he obeyed.

"H-hey" She lowered her head then fidgeting her fingers.

"Don't be nervous sweetie i won't hurt you, come and sit" i gestured her to sat on my dark couch and she followed, i sat next to her.

"What do you need?" she asked in a low tone, oh darling don't be scared of me.

"You" she look at me in confusion.

"W-what?" she asked again, i chuckled.

"I need you to pay your father's debt, that asshole didn't even pay me before he died" I said while staring sternly deep into her eyes. Her eyes widden.

"f-father's debt? h-how much is that"

I smirked then scoop closer near her, i caressed her hair causing her to flinch. I lean near her ear.

"A half Million" I stare at her beautiful eyes again. She's shocked at the cost of her father's debt. "But i know you can't pay that, work for me instead so i wouldn't kill you and your family" I hold her soft hands gently then kissed the back of her palm.

"I'll d-do everything you want, just please don't t-touch them" I smiled at her, i don't really care if she can't give back the money, i just want her close to me.

"Really? Everything?" I asked then She nodded. An idea popped on my head.

"Kiss me, so you can get home." I smirked again, she's shocked on what she heard and gulp.

"N-not that" I chuckled

"Ride me instead, c'mon choose" She sighed. She doesn't even seems so innocent tho, Just her face.

I got shocked when Lisa straddle my lap then grab my collar, she kissed my lips as she grind on my bulge. I moaned at the hot feeling, my cock twitch as i felt her center grinding on me. Before i could respond on her kiss she pulled back panting, we're both red.