T W E N T Y - T H R E E

Lisa's POV

Carrying a growing baby inside of your womb has never been that easy. It's hard because you'll experience a different symptoms plus your mood swings wouldn't cooperate. But I'm not complaining, It actually just excites and overwhelmed me knowing that I'm having a baby with the love of my life.

Speaking of the love of my life, Jennie really proves me that she's deserving for me. I've already told her that she's the only one who deserves me but she won't listen and still overthink about what happened on the past. It really hunt her until now which made her anxious that i might leave her anytime soon, all i can do is assure her that I'll always stay by her side and she's the only one i love.

She really took good care of me as always. She's getting anxious whenever I hurt myself even just a little. She won't even let me walk outside without her, she said that she's scared that something bad might happen to me if she's not around. Jennie really treated me like her own queen.

She also won't forget to visit my mom and Lily everytime, She always plan to have a family day with them as well as with her parents to make sure that we'll have some time for each other's.

"Baby have you drank your medicine already?" I heard my wife asked, I looked up at her then nodded.

"Yes nini" I answered which made her smile.

I'm sitting at the couch comfortably and Jennie's crouching infront of me. She leaned in closer to me to kiss my forehead.

"That's good. How are you feeling baby?" She asked then sat beside me. I immediately wrapped my arms and legs around her as she hugged my body.

"I'm fine nini, I just miss you so much. Also your smell argh so addicting"

I sniffed her scent then snuggle closer to her neck and kissed it. I really love her smell so much.

"I missed you more baby, I can't wait to finally have our baby on our arms honey" She said as she caressed my tummy then kissed my head.

I blushed then hugged her more and continue sniffing her scent. I furrow my brows.

"Yah! You stink! Go take a bath oh gosh!" I hissed as I pulled away from her as i cover my nose. What the hell is that smell

"What? But you just said few minutes ago that i smell so good baby"

"Shut up! take a bath now"

"Can we cuddle now honey?" I heard Jennie ask as she approach me. She's wearing a white loose shirt and a white short. White really suits her I find it very attractive, but I love it more when she wears black, It's hot.

"Yes! I missed you" I said then she immediately cuddled up with me as i snuggle on her.

"I missed you too baby"

"hon, mom called earlier" I informed her as she drew imaginary circles on my shoulders using her finger.

"really? how is it? what did you guys talk about?" She asked.

"She said that she's dropping Lily here because she got something to do in the company" I said.

Mom's been working as an employee at one of Mrs. Kim's — Jennie's mom — company. Mom wanted to work because she said she wanted to earn money by herself now since she didn't get to work before so Jennie's mom insisted that mom should take over one of their company and become the CEO but mom doesn't want to. She wanted to work hard on her own and doesn't want to get everything like that in just a snap.