T W E N T Y - F O U R [M]

Jennie's POV

My wife Lisa already gave birth. It's been 4 months already since she gave birth, and our baby just turned 4 months last week.

Lisa and I are alone. Her mom and Lily borrowed our baby boy Lucas saying that they missed him and wanna have moments with him. So my wife and I took this chance to have a date since it's been awhile since we went out because we have been busy with our works and we chose to focus on our son.

"Honey are you done??" I shouted asking my wife who's still not yet done as i slumped myself on the couch and decided to just watch.

I have been waiting for her for almost half an hour since she's still doing her girly stuffs.

"Almost done!" I heard her faint voice from the upstairs.

"Alright, take your time!"

It's already 3 in the afternoon. We decided to just go to a park then we will go shopping before we have a dinner. That's simple but I know we will enjoy it especially when it's the two of us.

"so let's go?" I heard my wife as she approaches me. I looked up at her then lick my lips.

"what a sexy hot momma" I stood up then wrapped my arms around her waist before pulling her for a steamy kiss.

She kissed back then my hand went down to her round ass and I automatically grope it which made her gasp and let out a moan, I took it as a chance to enter my tongue inside her mouth but then she pushed me away catching her breath.

"why? what's wrong?" I asked then pull her closer to me and attach my lips on her neck, and started sucking it.

fuck I'm so horny right now. I can feel my dick getting hard already just by our shared steamy kiss.

"you're going to ruined my make up! let's go already honey" She said then pecked my lips before holding my hand and we head outside.

"but I'm hard! look" I whined then brought her hand to my bulge which made her stop and turn around to me laughing.

"what the heck nini! it's just a kiss and you're already hard" She laugh then grope my cock squeezing it which made me moan. I gently pushed her to my car hood grinding on her as she continues to squeeze my hard cock. "as much as i want to help you release, we'll continue this later okay?" She whispered then pushed me away and pecked my lips before she enters my car leaving me frustrated that made groan.

"Damn it!"

I let out a sigh then hop on my car seeing my wife giving me a innocent smile knowing I'm so hard for her already.

We arrived at the Park and saw lots of couples and families bonding here. I hop out on my car and open the car door and helped my wife.

"Gosh it's been awhile since we went to a Park, I missed here!" Lisa said as she inhale the fresh air here. I chuckled and she wrapped her arms on mine as we walked.

I carry the basket that contains the blanket and some snacks.

"I love spending time with you in nature" I said then she chuckled. We both find a spot where we can peacefully stay without anyone recognizing us.

Lisa and I placed the blanket on the grass then we sat down. She sat down between my legs so I wrapped my arms around her waist as she lean her back on my chest.

We watched the kids that are running and playing not so far on us and some couples that are sharing laughters together.

"It's so relaxing here, When I'm with you, I really forgot all my problems with work and you always relieve my stress." I smiled at Lisa's statement, I kissed the top of her head.