T H I R T E E N

"She's not a slut, how dare you hurt my princess? People like you deserves to die. Be glad I don't have enough time to torture you"

"No one can hurt my princess, say hello to Satan for me"

"Bye fool"

"Aish people nowadays are being careless" I heard my girlfriend say as she saw the news

No sweetie, they're just being stupid for hurting you

"Don't mind them Lili, and just focus yourself on me" I said then embrace her from behind. I placed my chin on her shoulder then she lean on my chest.

"By the way Nini, Irene unnie and i were going out later okay? So I can't join you for lunch. But I'll cook—"

"You're what?!" I asked then turn her around to face me, i frowned as i heard my cousin's name.

"Hey calm down baby, we're just gonna have a lunch. She asked me earlier and i agreed since it's been awhile since we saw each other. Please don't be mad baby" She pouted at me and show me her puppy eyes that she knows I can't resist. I took a deep breath then closed my eyes then i felt Lisa start kissing my neck.

"F-fine but come back quick and.. don't take too long" I heavily sighed as she started sucking my neck. I let out a throaty moan then wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Yes, thanks daddy. Let's have a quickie?" She asked seductively before she attacked my lips and started unbuttoning my top.

Lisa's POV

"Irene unnie!" I excitedly called as i saw her enter the café. She turn into my direction and smile as she approach me. I stood up and give her a hug before we took a seat.

"Hey Lis, long time no see huh. You got prettier" She complimented that made me blush. I'm not really used when someone compliment me.

"Thanks unnie, you too." I smiled at her. We ordered our food then decided to catch up.

"I heard you and Jennie were together now huh, congrats" She said then smiled at me.

She's really so pretty, I remembered i used to had a crush on her before, but Jennie suddenly came into my life. Maybe if Jennie didn't happen, I'll surely date Irene unnie.

"Yes, thanks unnie. How about you? how's your love life? any special someone?" I asked curiously then she stare at me for a sec.

"Well i did have someone special but.. she loves someone else and I'm too late to confess" She said then sighed.

"Aww that's sad unnie, it must be really painful for you. But I'm sure  you'll find someone who will take care of your heart. They're just out there somewhere" I said trying to cheer her up which made her chuckle.