T H R E E

Jennie woke up early than before, she immediately prepare herself then decided to head at Lisa's house to pick her up. Once she arrived she gets down on her car then knock at their door, after a few knocks it opened revealing Lisa's mother.

"Good morning aunt!" Jennie greeted while grinning, showing her lovely gummy smile.

"good morning to you too Jennie, did you came here for Lisa?" She asked as she let Jennie come in, the brunette nodded as she took off her shoes. "she's probably taking a bath right now, just wait on the couch while i cook" Ms. Manoban smiled at the younger.

"Uhm no, I mean..can i help?" Jennie scratch her nape shyly that causes Lisa's mom chuckled.

"of course! do you know how to cook?" they both head to their small kitchen.

"uh just a bit" Jennie chuckled nervously, scared that she might turned off Lisa's mother.

You should impressed your soon to be mother-in-law Jennie gosh not like that, Jennie mentally slapped her face.

"alright just help me prepare the ingredients instead" Jennie nodded.
They both worked in a comfortable silence until Ms. Manoban spoke.

"You know, many guys have already courted Lisa before yet you're the only one who have the guts to came here and talk to me bravely that's why i like you, i see in your eyes that you're being sincere about your feelings about my daughter" Ms. Manoban smiled at Jennie with full of love before continuing her work. She's happy that there's still someone who can take care of her daughter like Jennie.

"I'm glad to hear that Aunt, Its just she's the only one who can made me feel like this so i wanna give it a try, I've been admiring her from afar ever since" Jennie chuckled.

"Really? I'll just hope you won't hurt her, or else I'll end your life with my own bare hands" She jokingly said then they both giggled then continue cooking.

"Hey mom good mor-" Lisa's eyes widened as she saw her CEO helping her mom. She's carrying Lily and they both look at the sight of her mom with Jennie Kim.

"Oh hey sweetie, let's eat. Jennie and I prepared breakfast for us" Lisa approach them then let Lily sit next to her mom, then she sat down still can't believe that Jennie was right there infront of her face.

"M-Ms. Kim, why are you here? aren't you supposed to be at the company already?" Lisa asked, Jennie sat next to her then look at her while smiling genuinely. She stare at Lisa's doe eyes with full of admiration in her eyes.

"I came here to fetch you but you're still not yet ready so i decided to help Aunt instead" She smiled again, she's so happy seeing the younger infront of her. Just by only seeing Lisa, it already made her day.

"But you don't have to, I can take a cab tho" Jennie chuckled then placed her palm on Lisa's hands then caressed it gently.

"I'm courting you Lisa, and i wanna make sure that you're safe" Lisa was about to speak again when her mom spoke.

"enough with that and let's just eat, you both still have works"

•••

"Uh Ms. Kim, You should go to work first" Jennie look at her confused. "Uhm I still have to take Lily to her school" Lisa gave Jennie a slight smile.

Jennie chuckled, "then I'll accompany you there then let's head to work together" Lisa sighed in defeat, she just agreed because she knew she won't won against her CEO if she tries to argue.

"Lily, let's go!" Lisa called her sister, Lily approach them while hopping towards them happily then stopped infront of Jennie and look up at her.

"Unnie are you gonna take me to school?" Jennie chuckled then carry Lily. Lisa bid goodbye to her mom while the two was busy talking to each other.