c h a p t e r >'*|*-+-*|*'< f i v e : L O V

(your POV)

Hey there readers, how are you? Also, don't worry, the author won't pop up and yell at me for breaking the 4th wall. They are busy with their life problem. So now I can finally freely break the 4th wall how much I want!!!!

By the way, I am walking around the abandon part of town alone. I know it's dangerous (and yes, I know what dangerous is) I'm just hoping that I could meet one of LOV, you know? And just as I was about to brag more about wanting to meet with LOV, I heard a noise coming from the dark alley way beside me.

With full of hope, I turn my head at where I heard the noise. I saw a girl with blond hair in a high school uniform.........it's.......... kagamine Rin?!?!?!? Nah, just kidding... she has two messy bun that looked really cute on her. It's Himiko Toga! Our favorite blond psychopath.

 It's Himiko Toga! Our favorite blond psychopath

Name : Himiko Toga

Age : 16yo

Birthday : august 7

Gender : female

Height : 157 cm (5'2)

Quirk : transform

-grants her the ability to transform into a physical lookalike of another individual, as well as copy their voice. She can only transform into people whose blood she has ingested.

Drawback :

-She appears to need a large quantity of blood to shapeshift into others

- She does not appear to be capable of using the Quirk of the person whose appearance she is mimicking.

Occupation : villain

Fighting style : armed melee combat

"oho? what is a little girly doing out here?" she said slowly walking out of the dark.

"eyeyeyyeyeyeeyy!! Excuse you! Our height is the same you bruh!" I literally screamed at her. Then she came closer and check it herself. "Hmmmmmmm... you're right!"

TAP...

I heard a sound from behind me. So I look back like a normal person I am totally didn't just accidently snap my neck because of how fast I turn my head over the direction the sound came from and omigod I'm dreaming am I? I just got two jackpot in one day. I wonder what kind of bad luck I would go after this. I hope it won't happen in the time near because the school will start this week.

"Toga, what are you doing here with this cute chick?" Dabi asked. Omigod I still can't believe I just met them. I just move two step towards my peaceful death. Hmmmmmmm.... I wonder what would happen if I died again. Would I finally die peacefully or got reincarnate again to another universe? I hope it's the first one though. Because live is pretty stressing even if you live in an anime life