c h a p t e r **+_+** o n e : The beginning after the end

info about you

name: Midoriya [y/n]

age: 15 ½ (you're the older one by the way)

hair color: green with a hint of [f/c] highlight

(you can change it if you like. This is a [y/n] story after all.)

eye color: [e/c]

height: 157cm

quirk: hacker

--> you can hack reality. So, you pretty much can do anything you want. Make your own quirk, stop time, analyzing, disguising, hide your quirk, etc. there's a screen flying around you which is invisible for the other, so the other probably won't know what you are doing. You have to type the things you want to do on the screen when you use your quirk.

Skill :

Power : 3/5

Intelligent : 4/5 (5/5 when you actually want to)

Agility : 4/5

Health : 4/5

Luck : 4/5

Socializing : 4/5

Laziness : 999/5

*********

Likes:

your brother

laze around

your family

anime

fanfic

messing with people

[things you like]

Dislike:

Being disturb

Woked up

[things you dislike]

********

Your POV.

BANG!

The sound of a gun rang through the room. You are currently doing your mission right now.

You are one of the most famous assassins.

Potato mafia.

Yes. Potato mafia. You have a cheerful,  jokester, likes to mess around, kind of lazy (don't want to admit sometimes) and a sarcastic little shit but scary when you're serious.

Another fun fact! You are also a pro hacker (usually use it for some mission or to cheat in many games)

And you are also a NEET, hikikomori, an otaku, wiibbu what ever you call it.

Your favorite anime/manga is BNHA (boku no hero academia) you have watch and rewatch it for a coupke of times now and you also love the fanfics whether it is a [y/n] story, oc, oneshots, whatever it is. as long as it bnha i think you would take anything.

'al.........most.........' you said to yourself inside your head. 'ah......I haven't finished re-watching boku no hero academia.........for the............. let see............5th time, I guess..........? *sigh* whatever......I've already memorized all the event anyway.........kind of thankful for my good memorizing skill for once.....and for wasting my time reading all those amazing fanfics...i don't regret wasting my time for all of those...maybe I could finally rest in peace now?' you thought to yourself. Then, slowly you felt the darkness started to take over.