c h a p t e r > * < t w o : only a self-defense!

You are 15 now. A student at Aldera high school. Sitting beside your brother. You put a camera on the bracelet you gave him for a present so that if you miss any event, you could just replay what the mic has recorded. Your brother has arrived. You are pretty excited to watch what the camera just recorded. You ended up not listening to your teacher. 

You are snapped out of your la-la-land by your teacher's screaming, "-all of you absolutely want to be a hero." Then everyone from your class started to use their quirk. Well except Katsuki, Izu, and you. Because nobody knows that you have a quirk (Izu is an exception of course) then Katsuki said, "hey teach'! don't let me with this bunch of losers! I'm the real deal. These guys will be lucky to ended up as sidekicks to some busted d-lister. Ha!" everyone then started to boo-ing him and his insult.

 "hm...you got a pretty impressive test result. Maybe you will get into U.A." the teacher said. Then everyone started murmuring about it "it's exactly why it's the only place worthy of me. I aced all of the mock test. I'm the only one this school who stands a chance at getting in. I'll end up being more popular than all might himself. I'll be the richest hero at whole time! People across the world will know who I am! And it all started in U.A. high!" Katsuki shouts 

"oh yeah, Midoriya don't you want to get to U.A. too?" the teacher asked. Then Katsuki just twitches after hearing that. Then everyone started laughing at him, "a-a-actually! They already got rid of that rule! I-I-I could be the first one!" Izuku said. Then Katsuki started to use his quirk against Izu. Meanwhile, you just sat there. In your comfortable enough seat, watching your brother got bullied. With a smiley face.

*^^*[your POV]*^^*

I know in the explanation said that I would protect him and all but....I mean like. C'mon! I don't want to change the story that much!!! (A/N: Did you just break the fourth wall and how?!?!?!) yea, 'cus I'm a hacker uwu and I do what I want B)

Anyway.........back to the story!!!

"LISTEN UP, DEKU! YOU'RE EVEN WORSE THAN THE REST OF THE DAMN REJECT, YOU QUIRKLESS WANNABE!!!" katsu-chan shout. 'gosh. Are you sure you're a hero? Because you don't look nor act like one' I said inside my little head, "YOU REALLY THINK THEY'D LET SOMEONE LIKE YOU IN WHEN THEY COULD HAVE ME?!?!" he continued to scream 'hmm...I wonder how am I not deaf after all this years I've spend with him...hmm...magic...I guess?' you thought to yourself, "a-ah-ha-h-h-a-ha w-w-w-wait! Kacchan! you got it all wrong! Really! I'm not trying to c-c-compete against yo- ack! You got to believe me!" Izu said in his nervous voice. but who am I kidding? He's always nervous! 

"i-i-it's just that...I wanted to be a hero since I was little. I-I may not have a quirk, but I can still try my hardest, can I?" Izu said, trying to be more confident and explain everything to katsu-chan. Then Izu look at me and try to find some of his confidence in me. So, I just give him a thumbs up and silently clap for his braveness and hard work. "YOU CAN NEVER BE ABLE TO HANG WITH THE BEST OF THE BEST!!! YOU"D DIE IN THE EXAM!!!" katsu-chan said while making a smoke comes out of his hand 'for once, I agreed with katsu-chan sense Izu literally almost die from using one for al', you thought inside yourself. 

Blalblalbalbballabablalbla you know what happened next, nothing changes, I just sat here watching. 'wow I'm pretty good at blending with other people and not getting any attention! I guess my assassin skill are still there. Oh well, I'll just sleep. Izu would probably wake me up' you thought inside your head then falls asleep.

[] t i m e s k i p [] *after school*

"I don't know what you're doing Deku, but we're not done." Katsuki said. 'how dare he disturb my precious time for sleep...' "what you got there? His dairy? Hmm....?" One of katsu-chan's minion said, then, "don't tell me you're taking notes on how to be a hero. It's so pathetic! Hahahahahah!" IT continues then laugh and then another one chimed in "he's delusional" "u-uhm...guys, just give it bac- aaAAAHHhhhhHAHHHhhh!!!!!!!!!!" Izu said but cut off by katsu-chan's explosion "t-t-that's so mean...aAAAAaaaaAAAhhHHHHHHhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!" Izu whined then screamed again because katsu-chan just throw his notebook from the window. 'ear rape...:')' you said inside slowly getting deaf- but oh, wait- no, never mind. Because there is something called "anime logic" so I'm fine, don't worry (A/N : can you please, please. stop breaking the fourth wall?) yyyyeee-no.

Whatever, next

"most heroes show potentional early on, people look at them and just know they're destined for greatness. When I'm the only student from this garbage school high to get in U.A. people stared to talk about me like that. They'll realized that I'm legit, the next big thing. It's not ego talking, I just know I'm good" katsu-chan said 'eeegooo~' minion number 2 said inside his head "here's a little word of advice from me, don't even think of applying U.A. or else." He said to Izu who just froze there. And then they started walking towards the door.

But then, katsu-chan said, "you know? If you really want to be a hero that badly, there actually might be another way. Just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the buildin-" after hearing that, you quickly stood up and said, "excuse me, Katsuki Bakugou ^_^. But I think that's too much. So, could you kindly apologize to Izu and leave peacefully?" I warned him with an intimidating smile. And he flinched! Such miracle. 

"HA! What can a quirkless person like you could do?" he asked smugly, trying to hide his nervousness. "hmm...I don't know? But...maybe my knife here would know...?" I said with a dark voice with a hint of amusement in it while taking out a bby knife out of my bag. I could see from the edge from my eyes that Izu are worried if I would actually hurt them. Then Katsu-chan just let out a small 'tch' and then leave.

[] *a little bit later* []

"I'm glad that nee-chan didn't actually hurt (murder) someone, because I don't even know what would happen if she actually snapped because she had never shown her anger. Well, at least in front of me. Wait, what if she would actually do it? What if she ALREADY did?!?!?" "chill Izu. I won't kill anyone (for now). Izu! How could you?!? Did you not trust me enough that you even think that I would just kill some random person?! I thought you know me better" nee-chan said as she wiped her anime tears, "n-n-no! nee-chan! i-I'm just mumbling to myself! I'm sorry!!!" I said panickily apologizing

"it's ok! I'll get in trouble if I actually did it here anyway so instead, I'll just wait someone to attack and let them hit me then I could finally stab them with my lovely bby. I haven't even sharpened it for a while now! So, I think it would be perfect! And I have to make sure that I did not hit any vital spot nor let them lose too much blood, so they won't die, and tell the police that it was a self-defense!" she said with a really big smile. 'why can't I have a normal sister' I said which I'm pretty sure is inside my head while sweat dropping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N : i change my writing style by the way)

1325 words

~MdB