c h a p t e r ><**>< t h r e e : all might?

(2nd person POV.)

"geez, I think Kacchan took it too far this time. He even told me to jump..." Izuku stated. Then I said, "mhm. Yes. I was planning on let them be, but guess they've crossed the line" as I shrug.

Suddenly, a huge, slimy, with a kind of DiSgUsTaNg look came from behind the two of you. Being the curious person you are, you take some of the slime monster's liquid to do some experiment on it, even tho you and Izu are being trapped by the slime himself. Just like on the anime, he panicked. While you just give a ._. face because you are way too focus on thinking if there is anything interesting from the slime.

Suddenly, a voice came that is sounded very familiar to you come and say, "DO NOT FEAR! FOR I AM HERE!" guess who? Yes, you're right. It's the one and only, all might, aka. Tonshinori Yagi. He then 'smashed' the slime and then your brother started to lose consciousness.

"oop-" is all you could think and said. Then all might start to slap your brother over and over again. So, just like what every other good sister would do, you approach all might and said, "excuse me all might? This brother of mine is a really big fan of yours and I think he would appreciate it if you sign this book for him." So he signed it. 'Yey! Mission accomplished.'

"omg! ALL MIGHT!?" Izuku shouted and quickly grab his book only to see that he already signs it. Thanks to a certain someone. When all might was about to leave, Izuku said; "w-wait! All might!" and then cling onto his leg. Meanwhile, you just watch your brother's ridiculous action from behind. 'I'm so good at not being notice' you compliment yourself. Then you leave.

[] another time skips because I don't know what to do []

You decided to go to the building your brother's, and all might goes to when they talk about one for all. How do you know where the building is? You might ask. Well, you're just so happened to be so smart that you could make your own gadget. So, you put some other things in your brother's bracelet, just in case.

[] time skip (again, I'm sorry) []

Right now. You and your brother are watching Katsuki got eaten by the slimy monster. You are actually enjoying the view while eating a nice yummy burger and some fries you got from wc'd, until Izuku just ran towards him and YEETed his bag onto the slime's eye. Then the slime winced at the pain coming from his eye. Sudden realization hit you and bought you back to reality, you quickly ketchup (A/N : heh, get it? 'cus you're eating it with ketchup- ok I'll stop.) to him

"nee-chan?! What are you doing?!?!" your brother asked. "hm? What do you mean Izu? I'm here because you're here." You replied. Actually, your main purpose is to get some of the slime particle(?) so that you could do some more experiment. You don't need to worry about your brother since you know what's going to happened.

Once you and your brother got there, your brother quickly tried to separate the slime off Katsuki. key word: tried. Well, at least he tries his best :v. so I started to take some of the slime thingy(?) you don't even know what to call it. Then suddenly, you saw all might, again. 

"blalablblbalalbalalablablablblablablablabla" you can't hear what all might just said. It's too noisy. 'I wonder how they could hear what all might said from there. That's the power of a fan I guess.' You thought to yourself. Because even if you did say it out loud, they wouldn't hear you anyway :v "DETROIIIITTTTTTTT............"all might started. (A.N : I don't know if it's Detroit or Texas)