"Then DON'T. DO. ANYTHING!" Chase barked quite loud.

"GUYS! AWE ALL OF YOU TWYING TO KILL ME!? HEAWING THE CONVEWSATION ALWEADY GIVES ME HEAWT ATTACK!" Zuma yelled from his badge.

"Don't worry, Zuma! Skye's arrived already with the fishes!" Marshall pointed at the sky, only to see Skye arrived with a bucket full of fishes.

"Try to catch me, momma eagle!" Skye teased the eagle, and the eagle flew away. Hearing the screech, Skye panicked. "Alright now SOMEONE HELP ME!" Skye yipped panicky.

She flew away to somewhere safe and dropped the bucket as fast as she can. The eagle looked into the bucket and started munching the fishes.

"You guys better be quick! I believe that diversion won't last too long!" Skye said to her badge. "Ugh, I hate eagles." She growled.

"Arf! Ladder up!" Marshall immediately acted and raised his ladder to the top. He climbed up the ladder slowly.

"Hey Chickalet—WHOA!" Marshall wasn't ready when Chickaletta jumped onto his head all in a sudden. He lost his balance and fell down from his stairs, step by step.

"Marshall!" Chase went down from his car and prepared himself on Marshall's truck.

And Chase was right, he managed to catch Marshall, with his body at least.

"Ow!" Marshall landed, with Chickaletta landed next to them. "Sorry, Chase! And... thanks." Marshall licked Chase's face.

"Sure, at least you are okay." Chase sighed in relief and smiled. But that relief didn't last too long.

"HELP!" Rocky yelped. He fell over from the basket.

"Rocky!" Chase went down from Marshall's truck. "Ruff! Net!" Chase shot his net right below Rocky's position. Fortunately Chase was on time, Rocky landed right on top of the net.

"Nice save, Chase! Rocky, you alright!?" Rubble approached Rocky and helped him to get down.

"Well, yeah! I'm alright. I was about to put the egg back to the nest, but when I finished putting it, I fell over." Rocky sat for a while and sighed. "Lord, that was scary."

"Let me check you up! Arf, X-Ray!" Marshall pulled an X-Ray screen from his backpack, and checked Rocky's condition. Assured that everything is okay, he returned his X-Ray back to his backpack. "Rocky's clear!" Marshall barked.

"We better get going before the eagle returned and thought that we are fishes!" Rubble jumped onto his bulldozer.

"But we haven't retrieved the basket back!" Chase warned.

"Not a problem! Skye!" Ryder contacted Skye.

"I understand! Wait!" Skye grabbed the basket with her cable. After making sure everything is safe, Skye flew away with the basket beneath her copter. "Got it! Let's go, guys!" Skye yipped

"C'mon, Rocky. Someone waits for you at the City Hall." Ryder joked and asked Rocky to got onto his ATV.

"Yeah, I know that." Rocky giggled and jumped to Ryder's ATV. They returned to the City Hall.

"Wyder! You guys made it! And Wocky is safe!" Zuma ran to Ryder's direction when they arrived.

"Hey Zu- OUCH!" Rocky didn't think Zuma would actually 'crush' him with his own hug. Zuma bear-hugged Rocky quite tight and licked him. That hug would possibly send Rocky to the hospital for broken bones.

Everyone only laughed seeing how excited the Labrador is. Rocky kept on laughing, not sure because the way Zuma reacted is too cute, or he was being ticklish for the licks Zuma gave. "Zuma, come on! Stop it! I'm too shy to get your licks here!" Rocky giggled.

"Mayor Goodway! Get yourself some Chickaletta!" Marshall went down from his truck, carrying Chickaletta, and gave it to Mayor Goodway.

"Thank you so much, Marshall! And it looks like you all succeeded to retrieve the basket back!" Mayor Goodway looked at Skye whom carried the basket full of eggs.

"One gigantic basket has arrived!" Skye put the basket between them. Zuma stopped hugging Rocky and stood up like usual.

"Uh... Zuma, mind helping me to get up? I believe you broke one of my bone..." Rocky begged.

"D-did I?" Zuma frowned. "Sowwy!" Zuma helped Rocky to get up and supported him.

"Not that fatal, though. I just gonna need some kind of massage after we're done with this Easter, hehe." Rocky giggled and nuzzled Zuma's face.

"Well, not to interrupt you guys, but Rocky did have a broken bone. Since you got Zuma, I guess I don't have to pull the crutch out." Marshall put his X-Ray screen back.

"Since when you were checking on me?" Rocky raised his eyebrow.

"Since you said "Broke". But yeah, sorry for the sudden report, haha." Marshall giggled. "Zuma, you better take care of him."

"Will do, Mawshall, ehehe..." Zuma blushed.

"Thank god you guys saved this year's Easter! I owe so much for you all." Mayor Goodway thanked the Paw Patrol.

"No problem! It has been our job, anyway. Whenever you are in trouble, just yelp for help!" Ryder answered.

"I'm sorry... I should haven't take that egg..." Alex apologized to everyone.

"That's alright, Alex. But, it's the best to leave nature the way it's supposed to be. Don't disturb the nature at all cost." Ryder advised Alex. "We're not mad at you. At least everything went alright now."

"And at least we have a thrilling Easter this year!" Joked Rubble. Everyone laughed at it.

"Thank you, Ryder. I will remember that." Alex smiled.

"We better get things going once again. It's noon already, and we need to finish this thing!" Ryder dismissed everyone and returned to work. Alex even helped the pups colored the eggs.