Chapter 8 pt 3

"Slowly, dude." Zuma said to Rocky while grabbing his paw tightly. Rocky's feet was trembling, but his face showed that he really want to dip himself inside the sea.

"Yep. Slowly, okay?" Rocky took a deep breath and exhaled it.

They walked slowly into the water. When Rocky's foot touched the water, he was a bit shocked, but Zuma held his paw tight to avoid Rocky from escaping.

"Hey, this is not too bad!" Rocky started walking further and started floating on the water.

"Slowly, Wocky. Sloooowly." Zuma begged and started swimming with his brother, still holding his paw.

But, instead of being gentle, Rocky released his grab from Zuma and started diving into the sea.

"WOCKY!" Zuma panicked and dived in, chasing his big brother. Rocky only laughed while avoiding Zuma as best as he can.

"Catch me if you can, Zoomy!" Rocky teased him.

"Ugh, get ovew here!" Zuma started swimming faster and chased Rocky. He managed to catch him, though.

"Gotcha!" Zuma hugged Rocky as tight as he can so Rocky won't be able to escape

"Hey! Sorry! Cut it out!" Rocky laughed while trying to release himself from his own brother.

"C'mon, stop it! We fowgot where is Mawshall and Chase! Where awe they anyway?" Zuma looked around. "We lost them because of you, dude!"

"Hehe... sorry, Zoomy. I'm a little bit too energetic, don't you think?" Rocky blushed.

"That's one side fwom my lovely big bwother." Zuma licked Rocky's face and released his grab. "We better weturn to the coast."

They returned to the position where Rocky 'went wild' and saw both Chase and Marshall floating already.

"I was about to laugh really hard, but I'm afraid I'd drown instead." Chase snickered.

"You guys are really cute, you know. I'm jealous, to be honest. And anyway, that's my first time seeing Rocky's crazy side." Marshall chuckled.

"Hehe. Sorry. And... you guys see it now, right? I'm not that scared to water anymore. I... actually still have my phobia, but I managed to 'supress' it in several moments." Rocky grinned.

"Yeah, we do believe you now." Chase nodded.

"Wocky, I wanna teach Mawshall how to swim. Mind to teach Chase?" Zuma grabbed Marshall's paw. "Now, twy to paddle your legs slowly and swim fowward." Zuma instruced Marshall.

"Sure! Chase, let's do it." Rocky grabbed Chase's paw.

"I... actually kind of... doubtful to think that my instructor was an Aquaphobic." Chase said jokingly.

"You're making fun of me, eh?" Rocky laughed and started pulling Chase slowly. "Paddle your legs, like how your brother did!" Rocky instructed Chase.

Chase pushed his feet slowly, and without his realization, he already swam on his own. Even Marshall already managed to move his paws.

"Hey! Nice one, Marshie!" Chase praised his brother.

"Glad to be able to swim again!" Marshall started jumping and dived into the water.

"Uh oh, Rocky got a rival here." Chase giggled.

"Please don't. I'm tiwed of chasing Wocky like moments ago." Zuma sighed, and the other three laughed.

"Did you guys hit your heads? I mean, unusual to see a easy-to-get-tired Zuma and hyper Rocky." Marshall asked.

"Ah, maybe Zuma was just too tired of being a hotdog." Chase laughed.