Am I dead? Is this what it feels like? Dang I'm always curious and all I see is darkness?

Why do I hear someone's heartbeat?

I opened my eyes to see someone's chest.

Oh no are we both dead? I thought I saved him.

I slowly looked up to see Earos stared at me amusingly. I looked everywhere and saw grasses and trees.

'I'm not dead?'

"No silly." I heard a deep voice coming from my back. I broke of the hug and turned to see Kieran.

'Oops I must've said that out loud'

"Yes you did babe." Kieran said.

I ran to him and hugged him tightly as he lifted my legs wrapping his waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck. I cried in the crook of his neck I mean that was terrible. First someone tried touching me and then someone tried killing us? What's next?

Kieran drew circles in my back with his thumb, trying to soothe me out from my sob. Which he did.

"What happened Earos?" Bowry asked.

"Well you see-" Earos rubbed his nape but was cut off.

"Don't tell me you did something stupid. Again." Bowry said furiously.

"Okay fine. I-" he said but was cut off by Kieran making him roll his eyes.

"Explain later." Kieran said as he placed me down gently.

After the car ride that was comfortably silent, we arrived home to see my worried brothers.

"My Little Potatoo." Chev hugged me and giving sloppy kisses on my face.

"What happened?" Dashiell asked as he stood up from his seat.

"Well I-" Earos was cut off again.

"Straight to the point." Chev said seriously as I sat there trying to process the things that happened.

"Will you stop cutting me off. I'm trying to explain." Earos yelled.

"Sorry, but don't give me an attitude." Chev warned as Earos plopped down on the couch.

"I left her... but I felt guilty cause I know you're gonna scold me." Earos rolled his eyes and continued.

"Then I found a drunk guy trying to touch her while she yelled for help... I beat the guy and after that's when I saw men holding guns and pointing it out to us." Earos said in one breath.

"You did what?" Kieran asked furiously.

"I'm sorry okay? It wasn't my fault anyway." Earos shrugged.

"What the fuck Earos? What were you thinking?" Bowry yelled as he slammed his hands in the table.

"Little potato are you okay?" Chev asked as he scanned my body, making everyone's attention are on me. I nodded in reply.

"Potato you can go to your room okay? We will have a small talk with Earos. I will go and check on you later." Chev said in his comforting voice before placing a kiss on my head.

I quickly got inside my room. What happened?

She tried saving me

She tried saving me... would she really do that? Earos thought as he looked at her sister walking up to her room.

"You mentioned about leaving her right?" The oldest brother said.

"You're lucky that it's not worse." Bowry narrowed his eyes to Earos.

"Dude what were you thinking?" Dashiell asked his twin brother.

"If there's something gonna happened to her, I don't even know what to do." Kritton said as he looked away, not wanting to meet their eyes.

"Why would you do that to her?" Chev said with an expression like his hurt and disappointed.

"I don't know how to punish your behavior, for now hand me your car keys, phone and no allowance this week." Kieran held up his hands.

Earos quickly went to his room and got showered. He then played online games like nothing happened.

_____