Chapter 1 - Admitting It... Again

Chapter 1 - (Eye Roll) 

*A/N*

ALRIGHTY THEN. Enjoy :)

-Crumbs :D (I'm baaaacckkk)

*Luke's P.O.V.*

"You really shouldn't hide your face like that. You really have beautiful eyes." Said Derek as he tried removing my fingers away from my eyes and cheeks. I was a chronic blush-er and I was really trying to forgo that habit. But it always happens when I'm in the presence of Derek. And what he just said, did not help my condition.

"Angel, you look so cute when you blush. Stop trying to hide it." And now I'm even more red. Does this boy ever stop? Ugh.

We are currently driving to college with Bella and her mate, Dylan. They were so cute. And he actually tamed Bella! The task I could never accomplish! Congratulations!

Dylan was driving with Bella in Shotgun. Derek and I were sitting in the back. Derek kept tugging me closer and any second now, we'd touch. I told him before, I didn't want to fool around with Bella and Dylan in the car. BUT, his touch is still as magnetic as it always is, and I felt myself letting him pull me closer and closer.

Bella glanced back at us, and 'tsk'ed. "No sex in the car, kiddies." Dylan snorted in the driver's seat, and reached across to snatch her hand. "That goes for you as well, Dylan." She giggled, visibly squeezing his hand.

I blushed. Derek and I hadn't really.... done the deed yet. He hasn't fully marked me, though his 'wolf'(eye roll) is getting more and more restless. I haven't really been ready for... that, yet. I don't think it's the right time. But, if possible, I hope the right time comes before Derek's 'wolf' (Eye roll) decides it wants to take over.

I REALLY hope it doesn't take over.

Derek grinned at me, his green eyes sparkling in pure happiness. I really cannot believe that he and Dylan were willing to go to college with me and Bella. They're really amazing.

Derek finally rapped his arms around my center, and pulled me close, unbuckling the seat belt that secured me. My heart skipped as he picked me up and set me down in his lap, forgetting Bella and Dylan were both in the car. My lanky arms and legs tucked in against him, grabbing on for dear life. His forehead leaned against my own, our skin setting off those delicious tingles that rocketed down my body. The intense green of his eyes sent molten heat to my core. My heart literally swelled at the thought of how Derek was mine, and I was his.

Was this heaven?

"Guys, we can see you!" A girly voice shouted from the front seats.

No, wait.

Bella's still here.

Derek groaned. "But we didn't even kiss yet!"

Insert blush here. Why does he do that to me? Why does he tease? Is it really necessary?

I could hear laughter from the front seat, and when I turned to look, Derek grabbed my chin, and looked into my eyes. An instant way to suck me back in. He leaned forward, hands on either side of my face, and kissed my forehead, cheek, nose, everywhere but my lips. When he got close, he go farther away again, effectively causing a whimper to release from my mouth.

Bella laughed real loud. "Ha! Derek Gray, I never knew you were such a tease."

I whimpered again. "You and I both, sister." I closed my eyes, and focused on how good it felt when Derek's strong lips touched my skin. I focused on how every place he kissed burned for more attention.

Suddenly, he moved to my neck, and I nearly moaned. But I bit my lip, and enjoyed the amazing things Derek was doing with his lips.

Derek let out a breathy chuckle. "You taste really good." He nipped some of the flesh on my neck for emphasis. "Really, really good," he said again, nuzzling me softly.

Dylan was laughing in the front seat. "As cute as you both are, we are almost at the campus. Wait, never mind. We're already here." He glanced back at us, and we drove around for a while. The campus was big, and there was a lot of open spaces, just with trees and what-not. We were all put in the same dorm building(by request) and, actually, Derek and I share a room. Exciting, right?

Maybe college won't be that bad.

*A/N*

Sorry if it sucks :P I intended to end the story with the last book, but, I do have a idea for this book, so I thought I'd put that in the last Authors. Well, if you want more, you guys know what to do-

VOTE 

FAN 

COMMENT

-Crumbs :)