Chapter 5 - Mine

*A/N*

HEY GUYS! Please be sure to vote, fan, but most importantly, comment.

--Crumbs x)

*Logan's P.O.V.*

"When's he gonna be back?" I asked nervously. Luke's been away for so long and I'm worrying about how he's doing.

Derek shrugged, saying, "He'll be back soon. He's always checking and rechecking his tests."

I couldn't wait until be came back. I really needed to talk to him. Seeing him with Derek is practically killing me. We have to discuss how we're going to brake news to Derek.

Luke's mine now.

*Luke's P.O.V.*

I breathed a sigh of relief as I handed my professor my test. If I didn't ace this exam, I think I'll jump off a bridge. But in a way I'm sort of sad it's over.

Now, I have to deal with the Logan issue.

I trudged my way out of the room, pausing to throw a haphazardly put together goodbye to my professor. Instead of walking on the patio, I cut through the grass and hurried back to my dorm. To face my doom.

Mine as well get it over with.

I opened the unlocked door to our room, and greeted Derek with a kiss, sending his friends smiles.

Derek asked me, "How was it?"

I gave him a nervous smile as he pulled me closer to him by my waist. "Easy as pie. What'd you guys do while I was gone?" I moved closer to Derek, rapping my arms around his neck. Sweet sparks spread down my body and I shivered slightly in satisfaction.

Derek buried his face into the crook of my neck, murmuring, "Oh, nothing." His breath whispered softly across my skin, tickling me slightly. I let out a soft laugh.

I ran my fingers through his dark tresses, teasing him with a smile, "You guys are real boring."

Derek pulled us toward our bed, saying, "Yeah, yeah, boring, right." He began kissing the side of my neck, switching back and forth between my right and my left sides. x

I pushed him away, with a laugh, and said, "Not while your friends are watching, you horn dog."

I sat down on the side of our bed, watching Derek smirk and shrug. Logan blurted out, causing me to look him and remember the problem at hand, "I'm gonna go get coffee." He looked at me, "Could you show me the nearest place to get some?"

I nodded, standing, "Sure." I give Derek a long kiss, looking at Logan sharply so he understands my message. He gives me a hurt look and turned away. As he started out the door, I followed, throwing a be back soon over my shoulder. I closed the door behind us, silence absorbing the air around us. We passed a group of girls arguing in the hall, but one stopped and waved at me giving me a smile. It was Rachel, the girl Bella made friends with at the party. I smiled back at her, giving her a worried glance at the other girls around her. She shrugged and smiled, and Logan and I walked past.

When we got outside, Logan finally spoke. "Why?" He said softly, not making eye contact.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "I love Derek."

Logan swiftly grabbed my shoulder, and dragged me around the building for a more private setting. I was shocked to feel a totally different type of spark then the one I get with Derek. This one was like a soft chill, an already present shiver. I immediately felt light, airy, and the feeling was so addictive I almost moaned at the loss of contact when he let go. I caught myself and remembered Derek. His hooking sparks, his beautiful bright green eyes, his rough, calloused hands. Not Logan's chills, his light brown eyes, or his soft inviting hands. I repeated softly to myself, "I love Derek."

Logan angrily growled, "Stop saying that! You're mine now! Forget about Derek." In a softer tone, he added, "You have me now." He stepped up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'm yours, and you're mine." I turned my head away, but he just rested his forehead against my temple. "Just forget him. Whatever feelings you once had are gone now." He lifted one hand and turned my head to face him. I was speechless. I couldn't get myself to speak. I opened and closed my mouth a couple times, like a fish, before choosing to stay silent. Logan noticed my hesitance and continued, "We could run away. Right now. Or, you could come back with us to Florida. Just don't stay with Derek." I stared at him wide-eyed. Why is his offer so tempting? So amazingly enticing? 

He leaned down, staring at my lips.

Stop.

He began closing his eyes.

Please stop.

He began pressing his lips against mine.

"Stop!"

I had pushed him away, breathing heavily. Logan stumbled back a few yards, but didn't fall. I was glad my voice had come back and I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I took a few steps back and told him shakily, "I am not abandoning Derek." I began walking backwards toward the front of the building and continued, "Never ask that of me ever again." I turned and ran to the front of the dorm and went upstairs. 

Before walking into the room, I wiped my lips with the back of my hand and ran my other hand through my hair. I opened the door and tried to smile. Derek looked over at me and smiled. He patted the spot next to him on the bed and waved me over. He asked, "Where's Logan?"

Lying, I told him, "Bathroom. He didn't really like the coffee from the cafe." Derek nodded and continued his conversation with Sam. They were talking about classes, and I zoned out. Minutes later Logan came back into the room looking broken up and pretended to be happy around his friends. 

I feel so guilty.

*A/N*

I really hope you liked this chapter, cause I did :P Please, please, please, VOTE, FAN, & COMMENT

~Crumbs :)