Epilogue

Two heated naked bodies caressing each other with hands all over. "Oon....I love you...mmm."

"Ngmm....y-yeah....love you too....ahh." Together kneeling naked on top of the bed facing each other, Arthit moans against his hubby's mouth in ecstasy as both their hard leaking dicks are being stroked together. He quickly adds a third finger in his tight slippery puckered hole and jabs vigorously in and out, hoping to find his magical spot, that bundle of amazing nerves. But his fingers just can't get the job done at this angle. He needs something longer and harder to hit that perfect spot.

Arthit is so SO ready. His hole is beyond ready. It's been neglected for too long. They've been married for more than a year, actually, almost two now, and his hole has yet to be fucked. Today better be the day that his hole gets stretched and filled to its fullest. He really misses getting fucked. Topping is fun but sometimes he just wants to be worshipped and feel those damn nerves get pounded. "Yes! Ahhh...." His own fingers already feel so good. He can't wait for his hubby to plug his gorgeous dick inside him. He doesn't want a damn dildo when there's a real dick around. He really wants to feel his hubby inside him and just take him for a change. He's tired of always doing all the work.

"Kong....don't come yet....I want you inside me...." Arthit pants through shallow breaths as his hubby speeds up the pumping of their dicks. He can already feel the heat start coiling in his groins and this is not how he wants it. He wants his hubby's fucking dick real bad. Today is the day. "Come show me what you've got. Show me all your love, baby. Shove it in me. I want all of it. Paint my walls. Fill me up. Fuck me into....mmm."

Kong pulls Arthit in by the nape for another fervent kiss to stop him from talking. He's so nervous at the moment. He loves his Oon with all his heart, but he's not sure he's ready to finally fuck his husband. He's backed out so many times that he's already lost count. He knows he keeps saying he wants to do it but for some reason every time when Arthit is ready, he feels so shy and awkward and just wants Arthit to take over. Being bottom is so much easier. There's a lot less pressure, well not technically, but performance wise there's a lot less pressure as a bottom. Arthit is a beast top, so Kong has his work cut out for him to match his husband.

Arthit pulls away from their searing kiss and looks straight into his hubby's eye with determination. This is it. No more waiting. His shy and adorable hubby needs to fuck him into the mattress really good today or there'll be hell to pay. "Kong, now! Fuck me now, baby. Real hard. I'm ready." Arthit falls back flat on his back and spreads his legs wide with his knees bent. Arthit licks and bites his bottom lip as he tilts his hips up and tugs at his own dick while moaning his husband's name. If there's another way to look more inviting than this, Arthit doesn't know it.

Kong swallows hard seeing his husband's puckered pink hole waiting for him. His Oon is so horny and needy at the moment, there's no way out this time. He has to do it. Holding himself up with one arm hovering over Arthit, Kong grabs his lubed dick and strokes it a couple of times and positions himself.

"Give it to me, Kong....nmm..."

Kong looks into Arthit's lustful eyes and brushes the tip of his dickhead against Arthit's entrance, eliciting a visible shiver and a series of indiscernible moans from his husband. He's nervous but a rush of excitement courses through him seeing what just mere contact can do to his Oon. So this is it. You can do this Kong! You can do this! Just push it in. Here he goes.

"Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa."

The two men turn to look at the playpen. Inside there stood a little human with big blue eyes and curly hair staring at their naked glory with big fat tears streaming down his chubby little cheeks. "Waa Waa Waa...."

"What the fuck!" Arthit curses at his luck. Their godson is up again. They had already made sure he was fed and changed before putting him down for his nap. They're supposed to get at least a solid two hours of fuck time. This little bugger is seriously the biggest cockblocker ever. In the course of his one week stay, he's at least interrupted them five times already. What does a man have to do to get fucked around here? Jeez. Thanks for nothing!

"Oon, maybe I should give him a bottle. He only had a few Cheetos earlier." Kong sits up looking at their godson, Joey. His parents, Ken and Sherry are in Hawaii for their make up honeymoon since they didn't go right after their wedding because Sherry was too close to her due date. And after baby Joey was born, Sherry wanted to wait until she shedded her baby weight first so she can wear hot bikinis. Being godfathers to baby Joey, Kong and Arthit were tasked with the responsibility of babysitting him while Ken and Sherry were on their vacay. Kong has been working from home and staying home with Joey for the past week while Arthit has been attending a couple of English as Second Language (ESL) classes. This is also kind of an experiment for both of them to see if they want any children of their own.

"Kong, can't we just fuck first? He can wait. Let him suck on his toes. You can even tell him a story later." Arthit whines, looking at his frustrated dick and pouts at his hubby.

"But he's watching us." Kong frowns and covers his dick with his hand. So much for topping.

"Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa. Waa."

The answer is clear and the mood is killed again. The two men look at each other and conclude that they are definitely not ready for a permanent cockblocker any time soon.

Goodbye assholes. 👋🏼

***The inspiration for this story

***The inspiration for this story. 🤪

~~~~~~
AN: Sweets, this story started with a literal banging prologue and it ends with an almost banging epilogue.

I hope they properly feed that poor baby. 😂

Good news, this is the end for my story but my bae TheWildOne01 has written a very cool one-shot based off of this story called Accidentally Mine. It's an alternative to my plot. Check it out. 😉

Thank you all for reading my ridiculous story.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Curtsy,
Lana ❤️