•Chapter 11•

~Angel's POV~

I look at Valentino then look down. This honestly can't be good.

"Angie Cakes, I want you to get close to the Radio Demon and tell me all about his weaknesses. I've seen you and him prancing around. He also lets you touch him without feeling disgusted. That means something, right? Either way, I know damn well you're not actually taking that redemption shit seriously..... Right, Angel?"

When Valentino said 'Right?' I felt shivers go down my spine and not the good electric kind. It was the 'I'm scared and I wanna get out of here' kind.

"O-Of course not V-Valentino, Sir! I'm just i-in it for the f-free room and the free f-food."

His smile gets bigger and he caresses my cheek.

"Of course, Angie Cakes. How silly of me to think my biggest money maker is thinking about trying something so dumb. You're just a little cum bag and that's all you'll ever be. Heaven would never want a crack whore like you, would they now? Verdad, mi Angelito?"

I swallow the lump in my throat and look down once again.

"R-Right, Daddy. I belong here with you."

He kisses my cheek then looks down at me.

"You stole the words right out my mouth, Angel. You are absolutely correct. Tu perteneces aquí conmigo. No one will ever want you the way I want you. You're worthless without me, Angel. I made you."

I blink away the tears. I can't cry in front of him. Showing my weakness will only feed his ego and get me a beating.

"Y-Yes Valentino. I'm worthless w-without you."

He never forgets to remind me that I'm nothing without him. He never forgets to remind me that I'm just a cum bag and a money maker. I looked down once again then I hear a growl come from him.

S M A C K

"FUCKING LOOK AT ME WHILE I'M TALKING TO YOU, ANGEL!"

He forcefully grabs my face then forces me to look at him. I can't hold the tears back anymore and they just start to flow.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're crying? Now? Let me give you something to cry about you little shit!"
.

.

.

.

.
"Remember what you have to do, Angel. And I'm sorry, bebe. En verdad lo siento. I'm sorry for what I did to you. I'm just trying to toughen you up. We can't have you crying over simple things, baby. Tu sabes como es, verdad?" Valentino places his hand on my cheek and softly caresses it. I lean into the touch, afraid to anger him further.

Valentino hugs me and I hug back. It's late at night and Charlie is probably worried. He spent hours beating the hell out of me. I start heading to the hotel and I'm honestly terrified.

It's 3AM and I'm outside alone. I'm all by myself. All by myself with no one to hear my screams if I scream for help. It's not like anyone will help even if they did.

I start to hear things so I pulled out my guns. I start to aim at wherever the noise is coming from. There's nothing there. You're fucking pathetic, Angel.

I lean against a wall then slide down it. I start to cry so I bring my knees up to my chest. I stuff my face in my knees and I'm just sitting there curled up into a ball. I just keep sobbing and I honestly don't care if someone tries to kill me.

I sense someone approaching me but I don't do anything about it. The person puts their hand on my shoulder. It's quite tiny. I look up expecting it to be Niffty but who I see is not who I thought it was.

 I look up expecting it to be Niffty but who I see is not who I thought it was

(Art By Me. He's my Hazbin OC. He will play a very important part in the fanfic.)

(This is an updated version of my baby

(This is an updated version of my baby. I decided to redraw him a few months ago with my current art style. I may even show a fully body one of these days.)

It's an imp. He doesn't have a mouth but he is a cyclops. His sclera is a dark red while his pupil is black. He doesn't seem to have an iris. His skin is red with white spots scattered around it. He has two small horns. They're alternating between black and white while his hair is black with white tips. He's quite small. Even while I'm sitting down I look taller than him.

He takes me by one of my hands then tries to get me to get up. I get up and realize just how tiny he is. I'm towering over him. I'm an 8'2 tall spider. Looking at him he must be in the three feet mark.

I pull out my third set of arms then hand him one of those hands. He switches the hands then starts walking me some where. I'm still terrified beyond belief. I keep a tight grip on my guns ready to pull them out. I have no clue why I'm following him but I feel this sense of security. I feel safe enough to do follow him.

The closer we get to where ever he's taking me, the more I recognize the route. He's taking me back to the hotel. Now, why in hell would some tiny, mouthless imp walk me back to the hotel? Maybe Charlie sent him.

When we get to the door, I open them then turn around to thank him. He's gone. It's like he was never there. I walk inside and Charlie immediately goes to hug me. I dodge the hug then put my arms up in a defensive way.

I see then look on her face then I put them down quickly to hug her. I push past my PTSD, fear, and uncomfortableness. Time to ask her about who that imp was.

————————————

(I updated this chapter! Woooo! And I added a new and improved version of my imp baby. I love him so much. N e ways, not much change. Grammatical errors and I made Val speak Spanish cuz he canonically does and so do I.)