Chapter 26: His Queen

"Mmm... stop that." Sidon sighed as you gently massaged his back, every now and then letting your hands skim his sides.

"Stop what? This isn't relaxing?" You stopped and moved so you were in front of him. He looked you dead in the eye and it felt like a force was keeping you locked into his gaze.

"Just you're touch alone is too much... you don't know how bad I want you right now."

You went completely red and he gave a small smirk, letting his eyes close.

"S-Sidon..." You started, looking down at your hands before looking up again to be met with his golden eyes and a slight frown of worry. "This is our first day being back together in 8 years. And I know there's a part of both of us that wants a little intimacy, but maybe give it some time?"

"Of course. I'm sorry, my love." Sidon reached out to hug you but you leaped up first and threw your arms around his neck.

"You have nothing to apologize for. Soon enough, Sidon. Soon enough we'll... get some alone time like that." You both chuckled a bit and for the first time in almost a decade, you felt calm. No Calamity, no worrying, no missing your husband and fearing the future of your daughter. Just relaxing.

"Oh, how I've wanted nothing more for the past eight years but than to just hold you, stroke your silky hair, look into those amazing ____ eyes." Sidon breathed out, doing everything he had said. "You're gorgeous, _____." You blushed and giggled as he caressed your cheek and tilted your head up a bit more. "Or to... feel those soft, warm lips."

Sidon kissed you again, but this time every emotion, every bit of love and affection, and every last drop of passion drained into it. Every desire filled. Every unspoken feeling brought in.

For the time it lasted.

As soon as the kiss broke, it felt like time started flowing normally once again. But you didn't want it to.

"I love you, _____." Sidon breathed out, smiling at the sight of you blushing so much.

"I love you too, Sidon." You gently stroked his head and went over the fin, watching his tail wag at the sensation.

"Mhmm, you really know how to get at me don't you?" Sidon yawned, and his sharp white teeth glistened when the moonlight hit them.

"I just want you to be relaxed, darling." Sidon laid down and you cuddled up next to him, continuing to pet his head.

"Thank you, my queen... you're too precious..." Sidon pulled the covers over you and wrapped one hand around your waist.

"Anything for my shark king with sharp armor..."

________
**title references;) almost

Also what on earth happened to me? It feels like I wrote this different then usual😂

But I'm surprised. Didn't think I'd actually manage to get two out today

And sorry this one's shorter, it's late and I am e x h a u s t e d

Have a great day/night!