Chapter 3: 100 Years Later pt 1

Okayyyy so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! :)

You stepped into your house in Hateno village. Link following closely behind you.

"So this is my house." You flopped down on your bed. It felt weird compared to the cold water and memory foam you were used to.

"Yep! You remember it, right?" Link asked.

"Of course. But it's different from what I became used to for 104 years. Cold water and memory foam."

"Maybe that's why you remembered everything. You were on memory foam." You both laughed.

"So how have you and Zelda been since the Great Calamity ended?" You asked.

"We've been great! It's been really quiet around here. Although I do miss the other champions."

"We all do."

"Maybe we could go talk to them."

"How?"

"Their spirits are in the Divine Beasts... so I think we might be able to. Follow me." You and Link rode to Vah Ruta. Once you got there, Link got as close to the Divine Beast as he could. He put a hand on it.

"Hey Mipha!"

"Link? You're back!" You were suprised. 'Mipha can here him? Can she hear me?' That was all you could think.

"Mipha?" You slowly approached Ruta.

"_____? You're alive?! I can't believe it!"

"I can't believe it either." You nervously laughed. Link nudged you as if to say "Don't be so tense. The champions are basically our family".

"Where were you?" She asked.

"Well, Sidon brought me down to the Shrine of Resurrection that's under Zora's domain and -"

"Wait, did you say Sidon? As in my brother Sidon?"

"Yeah. He brought me under Zora's domain so I could heal."

"Sidon saved your life?"

"Yep!"

"Wow... wait, why am I suprised? He's Sidon. Of course he saved a life." She laughed.

You and Link stayed and talked to Mipha for a little bit longer before heading to talk to Daruk.

"Daruk! Buddy!" Link exclaimed as he ran up to the divine beast. You weren't extremely comfortable being on a volcano, but you just had to stick with Link.

"Link! Little guy! Wait, is that _____?" Daruk asked.

"Hi Daruk!" You laughed.

"_____! It really is you! How are you still alive?"

"Prince Sidon brought me to the Shrine of Resurrection under Zora's domain. I healed for 104 years."

"Isn't Prince Sidon Mipha's younger brother?"

"Mhm!" You nodded.

"Well that must be a win win. You and Link could've been siblings in law. Maybe..."

"What?" You looked at Link and his face was red. "Link, what does he -"

"NOTHING!" Link exclaimed. Daruk laughed.

It was great to be back with the champions. Even if it was 100 years later.

I'll try to publish part 2 soon! But if you haven't already, I suggest you check out my other 2 stories! Have a great day ;)