Chapter 35: Escaping and Leaving

(Ima say this may not be an upgrade from the last one but there's still time for me to fix the rest)

Aurelia's POV

"So you aren't leaving today?" Kyle tilted his head at me as he sipped his juice.

"I've decided that I need some more time here. I don't need to rush home just yet." I leaned on my fist, staring down at my half written letter.

"Well Ryan and I already decided to head outside of the kingdom for a bit. Exploring other places." He explained, and this surprised me a bit.

"Like just not being in Hyrule at all?" I asked, and he nodded. "Oh, we'll just be safe then. And make sure to send lots of pictures!"

"If we do, I promise we will. Because we also might not go, though. But if we do it has to be tonight."

"Okay."

Sidon's POV

I paced around our room. Finally, we had gotten back in here since the guards took over when Aiko left for Hyrule Castle. But we were still trapped.

"I hope she's okay." _____ looked out the window towards the castle and sighed.

"Aiko only left a bit ago. And besides, Aurelia should have been on her way home by now. She doesn't take the usual route." I sat down next to her and kissed her head.

"Right." We were both trying to give ourselves and each other reassurance about this whole situation. Who knew signing one contract, trying to trust the yiga, would mess everything up. The guards seemed to still be on our side. Including Timothy. But they all had to obey Aiko when she was around.

"Maybe we can convince Timothy to get us out." I suggested, and _____ shook her head a bit.

"I doubt it, Sidon." She put her head in her hands and sighed deeper, and that's when I heard chains rattling outside.

"Timothy!" I banged on our door, and it was quickly opened by a guard, and with Timothy right behind him.

"Goodness, Sidon, what are you-"

"Can you get us out of here?" I pleaded, and he gave me the most comfused look before laughing.

"You think that Aiko would actually let us get away with that? The woman's a psychopath!" He exclaimed and I nodded.

"Yes, I know that, but what if..." I looked over at my dresser. And on top was a map. "What if we all left."

"Like... all of us? Every single one of us? Where would we go without getting caught?!"

"I know a place. But you'll all have to obey us for a while."

Kyle's POV

Aurelia finished writing her letters and stuff, and Ryan and I just waited outside with our horses having lunch.

"Aurelia seems to be okay with her parent problem, now." Ryan shrugged, biting into his apple.

"Maybe she sorted it all out. Either way, it's good to see her free self back." I looked down at my sandwich, and then suddenly heard some laughter. Ryan and I looked around, but didn't see anything. Until a girl kind of just poofed in front of us.

"Hello, boys." She said, smiling deviously.

"Hi?" We both looked at her a bit, trying to see if she was anyone we knew.

"I'm Aiko. Here on behalf of King Sidon and Queen _____." She bowed a bit and then looked up, hand at her chin. "They reported that their young daughter went missing, and I decided to look everywhere."