Chapter 4: 100 Years Later pt 2

Link took you to the Gerudo Wastelands to see Urbosa, but you ran into trouble on the way.

"So, _____, I was wondering if you could tell me about when we went to Faron Tower for the first time on a Monday. _____? _____!" Link ran towards you, but you were too focused on a giant sword in the ground. "Don't touch the sword!"

"Why?" You asked but he ran right into you, knocking you both to the floor. "What was that for?!"

"Don't touch random things you see on a path! Especially rare swords! I learned that the hard way, one too many times." Link stood up, brushing all the dirt off him. He then helped you up.

"I wasn't gonna touch it! I was just looking!"

"The last time you said that, you took one of my things and accidentally dropped it off of a waterfall!"

"That was over a century ago!"

"Let's just go. I don't have time for this."

You both continued on your way, occasionally teasing eachother. You made it atop the mountain straight to Naboris.

"Link! You're back. And I see you've brought _____!" Urbosa was looking down from one of the balconies.

"Yep! She's alive!" Link chirped.

"I knew she'd make it through. She's a fighter. I don't know why she wasn't announced a champion." Urbosa laughed.

"None of us do."

"How have you been Urbosa?" You asked.

"I've been alright. It is getting rather lonely, but occasional visits from Link make it all the better. And also knowing the great feat I've done for Hyrule keeps me going."

"I'll try to visit as often as I can as well."

"I hope so. It'll be nice to see you both."

You stayed with Urbosa for a little while longer before heading for Rito village to see Revali.

"Revali!" Link exclaimed as he jogged over to stand by Vah Medoh's foot.

"What do you want?" Revali could be seen from the top.

"Look who's -"

"_____?" Revali squinted before gasping and jumping down. "You're alive?! How is that even possible? Impa said you had fallen in combat and I asked Link about you when he was here almost four years ago and -"

"You asked about me?" You were suprised. Revali didn't usually express his care for people. He froze.

"I-I mean, I was just worried. Thats a-all. You were one of us and - wait, no. You are one of us. I just didn't know what happened. But that's why I wound up like this..."

"What's why?" Link asked.

"I wound up getting killed by Ganon's creation, only because I was too busy worrying about the rest of you. I-I do really love you guys, whether I'm too stubborn to admit it to the rest or not."

"I KNEW IT!" You and Link whirled around to see Daruk walking towards you. "I knew you loved us, Revali!" Revali covered his face with his wings.

"You finally admit it!" Mipha was beaming as she stood closely by Daruk.

"After all these years, our knowledge has been confirmed." Urbosa put a hand on your shoulder.

"W-Well don't get used to me being this honest." Revali stuttered.

"We'll try." Urbosa smiled. "It's nice to have this reunion. Now the only one we're missing is -"

"Hi guys!" Zelda finished climbing before running over to the six of you.

"Speak of the princess." Daruk laughed.

"Well, now our reunion is complete!" You exclaimed.

"I suppose so." Revali nodded.

"Zelda did you hear? Revali admitted to loving us!" Daruk exclaimed. Zelda's eyes widened and she smiled.

"I knew you did!" Zelda ran over and hugged Revali.

"I guess I never realized how good it feels to be loved." Revali smiled.

"Well now you do!" You laughed.

"But..." Zelda stepped away from Revali.

"But what?" The rest of you asked.

"...As much as I love the rest of you, there's one champion I care about the most." Revali put a wing around Urbosa and she laughed and hugged him.

"Awwwwwwwww!" You, Zelda and the rest of the champions smiled.

"As sweet as this is, we haven't seen the King yet!" Daruk reminded everyone.

"That's right! Father's in the Castle! C'mon guys!" Zelda led you and Link to the castle to see King Rhoam. This would be considered the official reunion.

But as you walked across the Tabantha Bridge, the three of you were attacked. Golden moblins came running towards you from both sides of the bridge in large groups. You, Link and Zelda couldn't help but think the worst. Until you heard lightning. Urbosa was there.

"Back off!" She exclaimed as she electrocuted them. Revali flew by, creating a strong gust of wind that pushed some of them off. Daruk jumped in using his power shield to push them back.

"This way!" Mipha was standing at the edge of the bridge, motioning the three of you to run towards her. You were attacked, and Link brought you to her so you could be healed.

"_____! Are you alright?!" She asked as she started to heal the huge wound on your left arm.

"I'm fine... it's really just a scratch. It's nothing." You let her finish healing you before heading off again towards Hyrule Castle. You arrived not too long later.