Chapter 22: Master's Awakening

I got on my horse and started towards the Great Plateau. I couldn't believe it. Did this mean I could finally save Hyrule? And see my mother and father again?!

That would be amazing.

I had just passed the Central Tower, and was coming close to the Coliseum. It was already dark, and I was getting close. I was really nervous, what if he didn't remember anything? What if he wasn't able to fight Ganon? What if we were too late?! Nothing could make that fear go away. Not until everything is over.

I made it to the Great Plateau, and managed to climb to the top. I walked across to the place where he supposedly was. The shrine of resurrection.

It was a long walk (Not really but it feels like that when you're anxious), but I made it. I went inside and found him sitting by the pool he was in. He was wiping dust off his blue shirt, and slipped his right boot on, then his left. That's when he noticed me.

"Who are you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Well this proves nothing about his memory if he never knew me in the first place.

"D-Do you remember _____ by chance?" I asked, hands together behind my back. Hoping he would remember.

"_____? Yeah, she was a really close friend of mine. Why?" He looked me up and down, looking like he recognized me almost. Which would be explainable. Sort of.

"I'm her daughter." His eyes widened and he stood up.

"Oh, so they did have a girl. I was right! But enough about that, where are your parents?" He folded his arms and tilted his head up slightly.

"Well, my mother is in the shrine of resurrection under the domain again and has been for four years now. My father has been trapped in Vah Ruta for eight years. But their both still alive!" He sighed and looked down, lips thinned.

"How old are you?" He asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Fourteen." I said quietly.

"I've been in here that long, ay? Fifteen years almost?" He nodded and looked down at the floor, his golden hair messy and in his face. "Well, we better get the Master Sword and defeat Ganon. No time to waste!"

"Right!" The two of us left the shrine of resurrection and began heading for Korok Forest to speak with the Deku Tree about the sword.

At Korok Forest

We got there after a few days, and went straight to the Deku Tree. The sword was in it's place. And glowing bright.

"Master Link! Lady Aurelia!" The Deku Tree said as we walked in.

"We've come to get the sword so we can defeat Ganon and free the Champion successors, Zelda and Lady _____." Link nodded.

"Right. Take the sword and get to the castle quickly. We have not a moment to spare." Link held the swords handle, and took a deep breath.

He tried pulling it out of the ground, and very slowly he managed to. With one last pull, it's power released it and he held it out.

"Let's go."

___________
Hey everybody! So turns out I've been managing to prewrite a bunch, so basically everything that gets out in the next month or so will be prewritten. For all of my books. I just happen to not have a lot of school work this first week, so I'm writing a lot.

I'll let you know when the prewriting stops, and don't worry it'll be soon