Chapter 3 : Palette Roller.

Cross POV~

So, Ink and Dad project failed. Completely.

The good point is that I don't share my body with that demonic child anymore.

Right now, I am looking at Ink being scolded by other protectors : two swap Error (Reboot and Template) and another Ink (who said to call him Paint to make it easier).

The weird parts were the angel like Dream (which I will nickname Phoenix) who is like nearly two meter tall and seems as "friendly" as Nightmare, the fact there are two destroyers here (Paint's Error and another Ink named Pale).

So you have Pale next to me, looking dead inside, me crossing my arms, the three Error, Paint and the two Dream scolding Ink who just listens and stares at the ground, in shame.

What am I looking at ? I don't really know, but it is definitely NOT something you would see everyday.

So, at the end, it was decided that Ink and the other protectors would repair the AUs, Ink having most of them as a punishment. The two destroyers agreed on waiting before destroying AUs. Reboot has the smallest number of AU because his destroyer won't stop so he will need more energy.

Anyway, once they finish scolding him.

Ink : Template, do you have it with you ?

"It" ?

Template : Yes.

He takes out a page like how AUs look like in the doodlesphere. Ink thanks him teleport, most likely inside said AU... And got out with a baby and a 5 years old child ?!

Dream : Oh, Palette, PJ !!

Dream rushes to them and Ink hands him the baby. The other stares at us while hiding behind Ink.

Phoenix : What...

Ink : They are my children. The oldest, PJ. And the youngest Palette. Dream is Palette's father.

Cross : Wait... You are a couple ?

Ink : No. Palette is born from my magic colliding with Dream's. So he is technically our child, but not biologically.

Cross : I see.

I feel a wave of relief.

Ink : I let you take care of them for now, if that alright with you, Dream. I am sure Palette missed you a lot.

Dream nods and opens a portal. I follow PJ to help him pack and then we get to Dream's house, the Star Sans' base. He puts Palette in a baby room while PJ goes to Ink's room, I guess... I mean, a rainbow door... Yeah, that must be Ink's room.

Dream comes back and leads me to a guest's room.

Dream : I will discuss it with Blue but I think we can have you living here.

Cross : Are you sure ?

Dream : Cross, you are fighting for the multiverse like us. And you will get to eat Blue's tacos.

Cross : ... Alright, Dreamy face.

He blushes golden. I smile and go to my room to see where I will be staying from now on. Pretty sober room I guess. Once I get the chance though it will all be black and white. What ? What did you expect ?