Kayden: PFF.

Kayden Hide's his laughter behind Gil.

Gil starts to chuckle, it quickly becomes all our laughter.

Kayden: *Long Snort exe noise then Wheeze Laugh*

Ren and Itsuki walk towards us and now they are standing here in front of us.

Itsuki: What's so funny?

Gil: *chuckles* that's rich coming from you *continues to laugh*

Kayden: *Mimic Itsuki's Voice* Someone needs to be taught that with great power comes great responsibility. *Returns to Normal Voice* and then you miserably failed at the start, and now here's a real problem. All you do is switch lords to someone in the north and the refugee's end up dying like flies.

Ren Sigh

Ren: Then How about the Corpse of the Dragon..

Kayden: I Heard That The Dragon's Corpse caused an epidemic and a lot of people in that Town got infected.

Naofumi: Gilgamesh already removed that corpse. It will be worse if it infects the entire world by a single dragon corpse.

Gil: *sneers* From what I've seen from you two, you are not worthy to be heroes.

Kayden: *Left Red eye Glow* Do you have any Idea how many people died because of you two?

Ren: B-Because of us..

Naofumi: Tch, these 2 even more become a sore eye. Lets go..

Naofumi went first to go outside.

Kayden: *Silent Stare* If you think it's a lie, go see it by yourselves with your own eyes. We're leaving here.. *Turns and walks away* In the end we end up cleaning your crap mess.. Naofumi, wait!

Filo: Me Too~!

Gil stayed behind for a little and gave the two worthless heroes a mocking smirk before teleporting away.

After taking a shop for upgrading Naofumi's armor with Vibranium, we used 40 Piece Gold for this.

Kayden: hmm, shiny.

Naofumi: Looks Cool, my Defense Stats went seriously skyrocket. It didn't affect my speed.

Kayden: and now, for the next wave, I believe you might unlock the Vibranium Shield at max level.

Filo: Master is awesome!

Knight: Pardon us.

It's The Knights from Lute Village and 2 Mages.

Knight: Oh, thank goodness you're here.

They Showed us a bag of silver coins, in the amount of 150.

Knight: we ran around and somehow scraped up 150 silver pieces.

Naofumi passed a necklace that was worth a lot of money.

Naofumi: Use that money to get yourselves better equipment.

Knight: huh?

Kayden: you can buy better equipment from this guy right here. Erhard! Few More Customers coming right here!

Kayden Shouted and Erhard heard more customers to buy some equipment.

Naofumi: We only had 24 hours till the wave hit. Kayden, you ready for this?

Kayden Pose With Gold Experience.

Kayden: *Right Blue Eye Glow* Ready Perfectly.

Gil's POV