Chapter 7

Kiara Pov

"Ight imma just tell you it might be some shit yo ass aint never seen before in here so you sure you wanna walk in

"Ight imma just tell you it might be some shit yo ass aint never seen before in here so you sure you wanna walk in... or you want me to tell him come out?" Jay says to me before he opens the door.

"imma come in I wanna see what I'm getting myself into... if its too much I'l just leave." I say walking in behind him.

As I walk in the first thing I see are naked girls counting stacks of cash maybe 7 or 8 of them..some look around their 20s or 30s and some look like their my age.

As I walk past some girls mean mug me and some look like they wanna tell my ass to leave and don't look back. We get to a door and Jaylen knocks a couple times.

"Who is it?" I can hear Jayceon say on the other side

"Me nigga." Jaylen says laughing.

"Me who".

"nigga open this damn door aint nobody playing no games." Jaylen says serious.

When Jayceon starts unlocking the the door Jaylen runs off and says "good luck youngin".

I turn my back towards the door as it swings open.

I turn around and the smile that was on his face changes into something different. He grabs me and pulls me in shutting the door and locking it.

"what da fuck you doin here Key?"

"I came to see you... Jaylen brought me."

He rubs his hand on his temple.

"Kiara.. yeen supposed to be here."

"Why nigga the secrets out now, your a drug dealer a killer oh fucking well.. I had time to think.. and my ass thought long and mfk hard.. I don't give fuck about what you do I still wanna be with you."

"Just leave Kiara Ion do relationship shit anyways".

I start to tear up.

"what you mean Jay? what was all that just a couple days ago.. you can't tell me all that shit was fake."

He looks away.

"Jayceon I told my fucking dad about you... not caring what he was gone say and you telling me to just leave."

"Yuh". I can see his jaw clenching

" your lying." i say punching his chest.

He starts backing up pushing my hands away.

"move bruh just leave... don't make me do no shit imma regret."

"hit me then nigga so I can beat yo ass." I say punching his Jaw.

**TOXIC ALERT** (LMAO🤣)

He grabs me by the neck pushing me up against the wall looking me in my eyes.