"Fuck you Draco." You spit in anger as Draco just smiled and winked.

"I like this position? Don't you?" You noticed that you were basically in a sex position as you were trying to kill Draco.

You frowned as he smiled and released my hands and put his hands around my hips slowly moving down to my ass.

He looked down at you hips and noticed you were only wearing underwear. He stuck out his bottom lip in surprise and lifted his eyebrows.

He trailed his eyes back up to your eyes and gently smiled.

"Horny little thing aren't you?" He smirked as he lifted up his hips a little to get situated while I was on top of him.

"Draco I meant to HIT you not to be on top of you. Now, Remove your hands off my ass and let me go back to slee-

Draco rolled his eyes while I was yelling at him and grabbed the side of my neck and pulled closer to him and where are lips were centimeters apart.

"I don't think you need your top y/n, you look better without one."

"Draco it's bloody 7:00 in the god damn morning-"

"Just shut the fuck up and kiss me"

Draco pulled my neck closer to him to wear are lips crashed together as we viscously craved one another's touch. Draco lifted his hips up to situate me farther up to him as he moved his hand away from my neck and under my shirt, lifting my tiny white shirt up to expose my tits. The little heartbeat in between your underwear started beating. You felt Draco's dick get harder in his sweatpants. You lifted your hips over a inch to tell Draco.

"Draco...fuckk" You moaned quietly as Draco was still occupied with you lips on his mouth he moaned quietly and moved his hand off your ass to situate his dick comfortably. Then he grabbed your ass again and pulled his hips up as his dick was resting in between the lips of your sex.

Your hips started moving a little stroking his dick up and down with your hips. Draco released his lips off our yours and laid back down on the pillow with his eyes closed and his teeth slightly clenched. He grabbed your hips tightly to follow your motions.

"You nasty little tease where did you learn that" he whispered under his breathe but you could hear clearly.

"Don't worry about it Draco" you whispered as he guided your ass up and back down.

Draco looked up at the celling breathing unsteadily.

"You little slut" He scoffed with his eyes still closed, lifting his chin up back and the front of his head leaning on the wall.

You could feel Draco's big dick through his sweatpants as you slowly glided your hips up and down his cock. You sank down as you lightly kissed Draco on his lips and slid you hand down his chest wanting to touch his throbbing cock that was against your soaking wet underwear.

"Draco?, Are you in here?" A voice from Draco's room echoed to mine as you looked at Draco alarmed. Draco groaned rolling his eyes while slouching up. You only caught a glimpse of the tip of Draco's cock as it was peaking out of the waistband before Draco stood fully up and out of your bed.

"Just one bloody moment with you that's all I ask" Draco pouts to himself as he fixes his dick waist banning it again. His messy floppy hair bounces around as he ties up his sweatpants. Never thought morning Draco would be so sexy.

You pull down your top and quickly slide on the sweatpants from last night. You redo your hair into a bun again and sit back on your bed.

"Tell Blaise you haven't seen me y/n, unless you want to explain to him why I was in here....And also try not to look like a slut." He sneered his face at you and walked out of my dorm room into the hallway.