"Dimitri Collins." The detective says, turning his chair around to sit on it backwards.

Dimitri looks up at him with the most evilest glare I had ever seen. He didn't say anything, he just stared.

"I would like to ask you a few questions."

"I ain't answering shit without my lawyer present."

The detective laughs, and puts his head down. "Fine..." he stands up from his chair, and comes back out and as soon as he was about to speak the elevator door opens, and off walks Dimitri's lawyer. He walked with a fast pace, and a hurried expression.

"Good morning. Excuse my tardiness."

The detective gives me a look as he opens the door for Dimitri's Lawyer. He walks in and Dimitri's face lit up, as he was accompanied by his lawyer. I stood and watched, from the other side of the glass window as they interrogated, and discussed evidence that involved Dimitri and his brother. Of course he didn't snitch on his brother, but all the detective had to do was read between the line and he eventually caught Dimitri in his lie.

"What is it...cat got your tongue?"

Dimitri sat their staled faced. Even his lawyer couldn’t keep up with the evidence being thrown at Dimitri. He couldn’t lie his way out of this. He was going to court, to face the grand jury. And he was going to jail whether he wanted to or not. No lawyer could get him off now of this.

~

Confession for a deal…

Well…the plan was put into action after I killed off her two friends. We were all involved in criminal activity within the company my brother, and I took up after our father died. We were losing money, and the company was going downhill so I had to take an alternative route which was the illegal way. We got involved in transporting drugs, credit card hacking, and money laundering. Jeffrey, and Marcus wanted out at one point and they knew too much information about what went on behind all the checks being written. So they had to be eliminated.  I couldn’t risk jeopardizing everything we have worked wso hard, and all that my father built.

And the night after I killed Jeffrey I take it Janet saw me leaving. So when the news reporters, and the cops arrived at his house. She spoke on TV about me. It was directly directed towards me but I knew she knew, and I couldn’t have her snitching. So that’s why I murdered her. Also…because she had the only woman I have ever loved.

It took everything in me not to jump across this mid-level wall, and attack Dimitri. He took my baby’s life over a selfish act of jealousy. I couldn’t contain my tears, as they spurted from my eyes. Aaliyah sat next to me, trying her best to hold it together. But I couldn’t hold back my emotions when it came to hearing anything about Janet. Of course I felt terrible about Jeffrey, and Marcus but Janet was my heart. She meant a lot to me, and it’s just so hard to accept the fact that she’s gone.  As Dimitri continued his confession about all of his wrong doings the jury had mixed facial expressions, probably was wondering why this man who could have had so much going for himself threw his life away because of money, a woman, and because he’s a corkscrew to his older brother. Everything he said, it was going to get done if it had something to do with Tyson.

After that very depressing court hearing, I went to sound check at the church where Janet’s funeral was being held. I was singing a song I had wrote just recently. And being in so much pain, I poured my heart out, and expressed how I was feeling. I expressed how it feels when you lose someone you love, and how it feels when their gone and you’re missing them. Janet’s funeral was being held inside because people were performing, and we would be watching a clip about her life on an overhead. Her funeral was going to be extremely sad, but people would get to know a lot more about her. They would know the real her, outside of being a film writer, entertainer, and actress. She was a human being, who was nurturing, caring, very sweet, and even tempered. She was just an overall amazing person.