Chapter 16 TRICK-OR-TREAT!

In another part of Zootopia, in a part of the city where there weren't that many houses and there was mostly just a lot of trees, a male zebra was watching a wrestling match on his TV in his living room. His house had all its Howloween decorations set up for Howloween, which was only 2 weeks away, just like the rest of Zootopia.

The zebra was eating some popcorn and was a bit fat. He didn't care, though.

Suddenly, he heard a knock at his front door and went to answer it. But upon doing so, he was met by some eggs hitting his face, with the yolk covering his face!

Wiping the yolk off his face, the angry, male zebra looked at the street in front of his house to see 2 boy beavers carrying a box of eggs in their paws. The moment the zebra saw them, the two beavers became a bit scared as they then began to run away.

The male zebra chased them for a bit as he heard them laughing. It didn't take long for him to lose them, though.

The male zebra gave up and turned back to go back to his house. "I'm going to call the cops on you two hooligans!" The zebra yelled out as loud as he could.

Upon getting back to his house, he went inside and closed the door. He sat down in his living room again and went back to watching TV for a bit before he pulled out his cellphone and got ready to carry out his threat of calling the police on those two beaver boys that had thrown those eggs at him.

But before he could, he heard knocking at his door again, only this time it was even louder. Going to the door, but remembering what had happened last time, the male zebra grabbed his old baseball bat and then slowly opened the door, ready to deal with those annoying beaver boys again.

But instead of seeing the two beaver boys, the male zebra saw that there was a strange figure dressed in a black, dirty outfit, wearing a white mask over his face and had paws that didn't have any fur and didn't look like those of any mammal he knew of stood right in front of him on his front porch. From what the zebra could tell, the figure was male and an adult.

Halloween music plays

Seeing the way the strange figure was dressed, combined with his weird and unfamiliar paws, the male zebra just assumed that this guy was wearing some kind of costume. "Hey, bud! You look a little too old to be trick-or-treating! Besides, Howloween isn't for another 2 weeks! Scram!" The male Zebra told the mysterious figure.

The unknown figure just stood where he was, staring at the zebra and said nothing. Annoyed by this, the male zebra grabbed some of the Howloween candy that he had bought for Howloween and tossed it at the figure's mask that covered his face, only for him to just let it all fall to the ground.

"There! Take that candy and go take a hike, weirdo!" The male zebra told the mysterious figure. "Leave or I'm calling the cops!"

But the mysterious, silent figure didn't do anything and still stayed where he was. That was it for the zebra! He had had enough!

"Alright, bozo! You asked for it!" The zebra spoke as he then got ready to call the police on his phone.

He didn't get the chance as suddenly, the unknown figure grabbed the male zebra by his throat and caused the zebra to drop his baseball bat and phone while trying to free himself from his grip in the process!

 "Oh, shit!" The zebra cried out in panic.

The unknown figure then pulled out a knife that he had been carrying this whole time and began to stab the male zebra repeatedly with it! The zebra screamed out in terror and intense pain while this was going on!

However, no one was around to hear his screams or cries for help!

A moment later, the unknown figure slowly stepped out of the house and simply walked away as if what he had just down was something that happened everyday. The figure disappeared into the darkness of the night and all was silent again!

Halloween music ends.

But for all Halloween fans, you would know that this figure was none other than the infamous and dangerous Michael Myers from the Halloween series! That's right! Michael Myers was now in this world and still out there spilling blood as always!

With him around, this Howloween would be very different and more memorable than other ones in the past indeed!