Chapter 6 ~ Our Love Is Stronger Than Anything

A/N: 

Just a warning this is a slight smut scene in this chapter. I know it might not be much, but at least it was an attempt. Please comment what you think of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Cassie ~

    Shane carried me up the stairs towards our room in his strong arms. My heart was beating fast. I couldn’t believe that Shane and I were going or are about to take our relationship to the next level. Our markings were glowing bright. They felt like they were burning on our skin.

    I clung to Shane as he walked down the hallway towards our room. I started to kiss along his neck in search of his sweet spot. My fangs elongated out, and I used them to bite and nip at Shane’s neck.

    Shane let out a breathy moan as I nipped at a certain spot on his neck.

    I must of found his sweet spot. I thought to myself. 

   ‘Cassie….’ Shane breathed as I nipped, bit slightly and sucked on his sweet spot.

    Using his foot, Shane pushed open our bedroom door then shut it exactly the same way.

    Shane carried me over to the bed and placed me upon it. The afternoon light filtered into the room through both the window and the translucent curtains hanging over the window. 

   ‘Cassie, are you sure about this?’ Shane asked me as he pulled away from another passionate kiss. Concern hinting in his eyes. I nodded my head.

    ‘Of course Shane. I’m okay with this.’ I replied as I kissed him again.

    Passion and lust filled emotions flowed through both Shane and I. As the love and  passion for the both of us burned within us. The markings that we had gained many years ago, glowed with energy.

    Our bodies interwind as one. 

    ‘Too many clothes….’ Shane whispered to me. My skin heated up with a blush as Shane and I began to remove each other’s clothes. 

    Moon light now filtered in through both the window and the translucent curtains. Our skin glowed under the silver light. Sweat trickled over our bodies as we shared our most intermit of moments. Taking our relationship to the very next level. Our movements were intermit for our very first time. Our clothes laid scattered across the floor of our room. Breathing heavy, I called out Shane’s name numerous times. My nails were slightly long and sharp. I had ran them numerous times up Shane’s back leaving scratch marks all along his back….

Out of breathe and covered in a light sheen of sweat, Shane and I laid curled up together in bed with both the sheets and blankets covering us. 

    ‘Wow…. I love you Shane.’ I looked up at him with my shining silvery gold eyes filled with love and compassion. Shane looked down at me and smiled lovingly. 

    ‘I love you too Cassie.’ Shane replied as he gave me a passionate kiss before I pulled away and a yawn made it’s way through my red lips.

    ‘Rest, I’ll be here in the morning’ Shane said quietly as I felt fatigue and sleep wash over me. My eyes fluttered closed as I rested my head on Shane’s chest as I fell into the arms of sleep.

~ * ~