CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

Start from the beginning

She was halfway through replying to her emails,informing her assistant of changes to her schedule and doing a couple other things.About two and a half hours passed,when there was a knock at the door and she looked down at Ridwaan,"Two minutes." But it seemed as if the person at the door misheard her and the door opened.Farzana bit her lip when she saw Ali,Nabeela,Zainub and Nadir walk through the door,her face growing warm.

The four family members came to a stop in front of her,their faces split into huge smiles as they saw the sight of Ridwaan laying on the couch with his head on Farzana's lap.Her hand was on his head,her fingers combing through his hair.They looked at Farzana's whose face had begun to flush red,her eyes lowering just before she met their eyes.Nabeela who had her phone in her hand took a quick picture of the couple,she made a mental note to ask Farzana and Ridwaan for permission to post it on her Instagram.Farzana moved her hand away from his hair as she realized what she was doing before raising her eyes once more.

"Hi?"

"Are we interrupting something?" Nabeela asked in a teasing tone and Farzana shook her head.

"La,Ridwaan is asleep.Did you'll need anything?"

"Ughti,if you have forgotten let me just remind you that we are going out for supper tonight." Nadir said causing Ali to jab him with a teasing smile.

"How can ughti remember when ughi is so close to her."

Farzana reached for the pillow beside her which she threw at Ali who caught it with a giggle,"I remember.Let me just wake your brother up."

"Ohhh,maybe we should close our eyes for this." Ali said as he covered his eyes playfully and the others chuckled.

"Ridwaan,wake up." Farzana said as she put her hand on his arm,"Ridwaan,wake up.We need to go."

Please do not do anything which will make me even more embarrassed.Farzana pleaded in her head but of course,her luck had already run out as she called a third time.Whatever happened to third times a charm.

"Ridwaan,wake up."

Ridwaan groaned out,"Five minutes." Before turning his body so that his back faced their family members and his face was buried against her abdomen.Farzana closed her eyes,as she heard Nabeela and Zainub awe at Ridwaan's action.

Farzana slapped his arm this time,"Ridwaan,get up.Nadir,Ali,Nabeela and Zainub are here."

Ridwaan twisted his body again as he rubbed his eyes before lifting his head to look at his siblings and their wives,only to lay his head on Farzana's lap again,"I'm up."

"Hmm,you are up,ughi but ughti's lap must be really comfortable for you to get up." Nadir teased causing Ridwaan to smile as he turned to look at them after he heard Farzana groan.

"Stop embarrassing my wife."

"Oh,we are embarrassing ughti but you are the one attached to her like leech." Ali said with a smirk.

"Ridwaan,get up." Farzana said,trying to push him up only for Ridwaan to say something that made her want the ground to open up and swallow her,or on second thought she wanted to murder her dearest husband.

"I thought that you'll only call me amar from now on."

"Ohhhh,amar.Ughti,isn't ughi too ugly to be called your moon." Ali teased causing Farzana to slap Ridwaan's chest.

"Ouch." He complained as Farzana covered her face with her hands and groaned out something that sounded closest to I hate you.Ridwaan chuckled as he sat up,"Well then,let me just go to the bathroom and wash my face then we can go."