{🐙}Chapter 17: Time is Running Out{🐙}

I woke up early the next day where Jade was already in my room, ready to dress me up for school. I decided to let him since I know Jade wouldn't do anything that goes against Azul's wishes, so he buttoned up my shirt while I remained still with a smile on my face.

Jade: You're oddly cheerful Ms. Love, did something happened?
Roxana: Well, I found out that Azul was my long lost Best Sea Friend for Life, and I'm really happy to know that it was him all along
Jade: I'm very grateful, you know, when Azul was young he practically bragged to me and Floyd how nice you are and how kind you are towards Azul. He really fancied you very much that he wished he could be with you in the land
Roxana: Really?
Jade: Really. Now, shall we fix your hair and get going to breakfast?
Roxana: Oh yes, please

I sat at the chair next to the vanity as Jade brushed my hair while humming a song that was called "Part of your World." I closed my eyes and listened while I waited for him to finish, once he was done, I opened my eyes and saw my hair in a braid with small seashells as decoration. I smiled and hugged Jade, while he hugged me back. We both walked to the Cafeteria where Floyd waited for us in the Lounge, the three of us walked to the Cafeteria and retrieve our food and ate together with Azul sitting next to me. We all went on our separate ways when we walked to our classes, I paid attention to the lessons while taking notes. Since Jade, Floyd, or Azul aren't in any of our classes, I passed a note to Mae and she read it carefully while pretending to take notes. Then scribbled on it and passed it to me, I read it carefully and knew what I had to do. During lunch, I looked around my surrounding to make sure that I spotted Jade, Floyd, and Azul. I finally spotted them and decided to take action, I carefully walked to get my lunch and made it seemed that someone from Heartslabyul made me trip on purpose, sure enough, it was believable and it caught everyone attention.

Roxana: I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-
Heartslabyul Resident A: Now look at what you did!! You got my uniform ruined!!
Roxana: I-I said I was sorry, I-
Heartslabyul Resident A: What did you say!?

He got a good hold of my hair and pulled my body up while I cried and tried to claw his hand, but he was too strong.

Heartslabyul Resident A: You better think of a way to repay me or so help me, I'll-

Before long, I saw someone grip his wrist, and I looked up to see Floyd gripping the guy's wrist, his bangs covered his eyes and for some reason, his aura felt scary to me.

Floyd: I suggest you take your hands away from our Angelfish if you so much as harm her, then you'll have to deal with me
Heartslabyul Resident A: W-What the?

Floyd's grip grew tighter and soon, the resident from Heartslabyul released me while Jade came up to me and helped me up.

Azul: I most certainly agree, personal squabbles involving magic are prohibited on campus. However, if you harm our precious Angelfish, I won't hesitate to let Jade and Floyd beat you up
Heartslabyul Resident C: Y-You're lucky that our Dorm Leader also shares the same sentiment feeling for our Alice, if anything she shouldn't even be wearing your ridiculous uniform colors in the first place!
Azul: Is that so? May I remind you that her name isn't Alice. True when she's in Heartslabyul you all call her "Alice," in Savanaclaw they call her "Little Cub," but in our dormitory, we call her "Angelfish" so remember it well
Roxana: 'Please hurry up you guys'

~ Meanwhile ~

Mae's P.O.V

Jack, Ace, Deuce, Grim, and I ran to Heartslabyul where we used Roxana's Royal Dorm Letter to sneak in, it was dumb of them for not taking it so I had the liberty to have it with me.