Chapter 10-WHY ME!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Chapter 10(YAY!doble didjet's!)-WHY ME!~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~C~

   OH.MY.FUCKING.GOD!

Oh my god!Oh my god!

I CANT BELIVE IM SOMEWHERE OUT OF THE OCEAN-HELL FOR ALL I KNOW SOME ONE MIGHT JUST SELL ME TO HUMAN'S!!!!!Oh if only i new how right i was.

How did i get here!

"Hello there princess time for you to go to your new home!" The merman said before-only i found out he could turn intoa human and i was like WTF!-And knocked me out.

-Z-

     I woke up.

UGH! I could NOT belive the dream i had DAMN!

I dremt i came to Atlantis to meat th princess and marry her but she got kiddnaped-WAIT! This isn't my room!-Then i realized-SHIT! IT'S WASNT A DREAM-OH GOD CORDELIA!

I got up and went as fast as possible out of that room.

"Did you guys find her yet?!?!?!?!"I practically yelled.

"No"

Oh god no not Cordelia-where could she be?!?!?!?

~C~

   I woke up and looked at where I was.

OH THANK GOD!I looked to my left,IM BACK IN THE OCEAN!IT WAS JUST A DREAM! Then I looked to my right and saw a glass.

WHAT THE HELL!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

O-MY-G

WHAT HAPPENED?! WILL THEY FIND HER?!?!!?

ONLY I KNOW!

MWAHAHAHAHA

~Rose