Chapter-9 Being a princess SUCK'S somtimes!

• Dedicated to Tori

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Chapter 9=Being a princess SUCK'S somtimes!~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*~C~*

   I woke up in a dark room.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled.

"IS ANYONE THERE!" I tried to get up but then notivced i was chand to the table.

"AH SHIT!" I yelled very VERY loudly.

_-Z-_

 OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thoght to myself as i tried to follow but then i couldn't figure out where they were.

"SHIT!" I yelled.

I just hope Cordelia is ok.

~*C*~

   I herd a door open and a light came on, Then I saw a VERY big merman-SHIT,SHIT,SHIT!(A/N i dont know what it is with me and the word shit today.;P)

"Hey asshole were the hell am I!" I practically scream I was a little suprised at my language today i usually am NEVER like that.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." He said i almost laughed at the fact that he didn't know i could read his thoght's,I couldn't help but smile but that smile faded as i found out where I am.

-_Z_-(A/N sry about all the P.O.V changes)

I swam back to the castel scared out of my mind for Cordelia

I went right over thr gate, I could not wait and have to listen to the gaurd's going on about 'where have you been' or 'we were worried about you-wait where's princess  Cordelia?' I just was NOT in the mood for it.

I zomed riht into the throne room.

"Ahh there you are-" Queen Nerissa began I cut her off and said

"CORDELIA WAS KIDDNAPED!"I yelled.

"WHAT!" King Merrick yelled.

"She didn't want to go to the part so she tricked me and swam off i chased her but wasn't nearly as fast so I lost her and sh screamed and i cant find her!"

"Oh God NO!" The queen yelled "I JUST GOT HER BACK! I CANT LET HER GO AGAIN!" She yelled.

She was crying, I felt horrible for just letting her go like that! And not swimming faster!

"GAURD'S SEARCH PARTY NEED'S TO GO NOW FOR PRINCESS CORDELIA SHE WAS KIDDNAPED WHO EVER FIND'S HER  GET'S A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY! I WANT IT KNOWN FAR AND WIDE THAT THEY ALSO HAVE TO BRING THE KIDDNAPER GO NOW!" The king yelled. \

And I was crying i couldn't help it Cordelia could be gone for ever for all i know!

"Sweetheart, you should go get some rest so you can help search for Cordelia" Cordelia's mother said tear's still flowing and i just nodded as soon as I got into the room i fell asleep-A maid had put somthing in my food to mak me fall asleep- And had a dream-and night mare-less night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What will happen to Cordelia...

Where is she...

Who will fnd her...

Will she get out on her own....

Find out in the next chapter....

or the next...

or the next...

probaly the next ;)