Introduction

The Home of Meldelian had been under attack by a spread of "Darjiden Virus", which causes the person the turn dark and sad with an aura that is as black as anyone's souls. The only thing to take the Darjiden Virus out is to find the "Harien Lifter", which can lift curses, viruses, and other evil things from anyone.

  Miranko Meldelian, the next heir of the Home of Meldelian, had to find enough Harien Lifter to save everyone from the Darjiden Virus. Though, while finding it, Miranko met plenty of people along the way. Some stayed and some didn't. Those who stayed had a big part, and those who didn't only wanted something from someone.

  Though, while they had fun, Miranko saw and felt something that wasn't right. Miranko was hunted down by her father's men. She had to protect everyone. While she did that, her full form came out, making it easier for them to track her. Even with her father's men who hunted her down, she was hunted down by others as well.

  All Miranko wanted was to help them... Help her town... Help her friends... Help make everything better than before.

  Miranko had a lot on her hands. She had to save her town... She had to make them get along... She fought for their safety... They fought for their safety... Though, she was being hunted down... Though her full form came out... She didn't want them to suffer... Suffer for losing someone they love... Someone they needed.

Miranko Meldelian

Queen of ...