I am wint-....

Y/n's pov
* I arrived at home and went to my room, I placed Jimin on my bed then called a maid. she came and bowed*
Maid: how can I help you ma'am?
Y/n: call my doctor (cold)
Maid: right away ma'am!
* she bowed then left, and I sat next to Jimin,until he started opening his eyes slowly. oh fuck! what should I do?! I was lost in thoughts trying to find a way out but jimin grabbed my wrist*
Jimin: y/n?
*well now I have no choice*
Y/n: y-yes?
Jimin: how am I here?
Y/n:....u-uhmmm t-those m-man left so I p-picked you up and brought you h-here
Jimin: did you see the face of the guy who was pointing his gun at me?
Y/n:....no...UGH....I don't want to lie! Yes I did see him....it's Kai....
Jimin: that bastard..!
*knock knock*
Y/n: come in (cold)
Doctor: y/n dear, are you okay?
Y/n: yes I am, thank you for your concern. Can you please check on him.
Doctor: yeah sure
* my doctor checked on Jimin and said he was totally fine, but his eyes widen when he saw my bleeding leg with the bullet still stuck in it.*
Y/n: YES DOC..can I talk to you outside NOW
*i didn't want jimin to notice as if he notices...I'm doomed*
Doc: YES FAST!
Jimin: OMG y/n your leg!!!
Y/n: (whisperes) shit..
Jimin: doctor you should treat her leg fast!... and you y/n.. you'll tell me what exactly happened (glare)
Y/n: ok..(pout)
* The doctor wrapped my wound and left after I thanked him*
Jimin:...who are you..?
Y/n: I'm -
*the door slammed open*
Jennie: you okay?
Jisoo: jimin? The heck you doing here?
Y/n: guess I'll tell all of you what happened...
* after I told them what happened BLACKPINK looked ok as it happens most of the time, but Jimin... oh my God! his reaction was priceless..hahaha*
y/n:Jimin are you okay?
Jimin: so...you're a Mafia?
*i just nodded my head*
Jimin: what rank?!
*he asked so fast as he's trying to get somewhere but that somewhere was unknown...*
Y/n:...6th ranked
Jimin: oh....
* I saw there was a little piece of hope as he's waiting to say something other than 6th ranked but they were gone when I said it(when I said 6th ranked Incase you didn't understand)*
Jimin's POV
*ouch, ... I really thought she could be my sister.... but I know that my sister always dreamt about becoming 1st....God it hurts. where are you sis..?*
Y/n: jimin can I talk to you?
Bp: we'll take our leave now
Y/n's POV
Jimin: what is it?
Y/n: can we do a dna test?
Jimin: sure..? When?
Y/n: umm Tomorrow?
Jimin: I can't Irene is planing to take winter's place...I think I should..maybe help her?
Y/n: oh really? (Smirk) then go back to your sister (sarcastic)
Jimin: that's what I'm going to do
*he left....*
Y/n: what an asshole😒
Jimin's pov
*i got home pissed then taehyung spoke out of nowhere*
Taehyung: what's wrong with you?
Jimin: that y/n girl
Taehyung:and what's wrong with her?
Jimin: oh that bitch?
Taehyung: don't you dare call her that!
Jimin: text me then (smirk)
*tae punched me in the jaw as soon as I spoke and that's when we began fighting. The rest of the members came and stoped us, 3 members on tae and 2 on me*
Irene: both of you! stop! we have to work together tomorrow.
Taehyung: oh really? I'm not helping you.(cold)
BTS except Jimin: me neither (cold)
Jimin: all of you get lost. Sis come I will buy us a house so we can stay there, and not with these jerks
Jin: Jimin I have to talk to you
Jimin: and i don't
Taehyungs pov:
* jimin left with Irene. and after about 30 minutes, I decided to go to a coffee shop to relax a bit. I told my hyungs and jungkook decided to come with me. we were walking on the streets chitchatting, when we saw Kai and irene talking. so we decided to go closer to them so we can hear what they were talking about. Maybe it's something useful...cause it's the first time I see Irene with Kai. 2 bad people together is bad bad not only bad (lol)*
Irene: OMG! they are SO dumb! How can they be 2nd hahahahaha
Kai: shut it and focus! Tomorrow is 17th December, the best day of our lives, I am- I mean WE are finally going to become number 1! I will finally date y/n and you'll date that jer- I mean taehyung (smile)
Taehyung (whispering to jungkook ): those bitches
Jungkook: shhhhhh
Irene: you forgot about jimin (smirk)
Kai: yeah! Winter is way smarter than him, he believed you are his sister hahhahaha
Irene: but did winter believe that Daniel is her 'brother'?
Kai: no! That bitch shot me and him! Plus she killed half of my men with just a fucking pistol!
*so winter IS powerful....*
Irene: guess we need great preparation for tomorrow
Kai: yeah, don't forget to keep following jimin
Irene: of course (wink)
*i need to see y/n as soon as possible, I signaled jungkook that we are leaving, and we left. after a few minutes we arrived at the coffee shop and to my luck.... y/n was there....*
Taehyung: Y/N!!

I hope you liked this part!!
Sorry for any mistakes...
Please vote!