At night

Y/n's pov
*I was in the park waiting for my long lost brother, but suddenly I heard some strange noise. I turn around to see approximately 15 men wearing neat black suits, pointing their gun at*

* ...taehyung?!?!?*

*I needed to help him but I couldn't let him see my face as i act innocent in school and no one knows who i really am except blackpink and got7.....anyways....I grab my mask from my bag and went closer to them.*

*a man came in front of Taehyung (he was also wearing mask)*

The man: well well well.... you did a huge mistake kim taehyung
Taehyung: what did I- wait- how do you know my name?!
The man: oh that?....(smirk) well i also know you have 6 hyungs....jin, namjoon, yoongi, hoseok, jimin and jungkook.
Taehyung: WHO ARE YOU?!?

*the man took of his mask and said:*

The man: i'm y/n's boyfriend (smirk)
Taehyung: k-ka-kaii?!?!

* I was so shocked like Kai, the Kai I know, is a mafia?!?! Or something like that....yah yah yah....wait- I already know this stupid y/n!!!!*

Kai: it's right! Muahhahahahah (author: sorry 😐 ) and you were holding my babygirl's hand

*baby girl my ass, that man is crazy*

Kai: so.... i would like to kill you once for all (smile)
Y/n:(still wearing a mask) and who said you are going to kill someone, without the queens permission.

*all of them looked at me a little scared, because I talked all of a sudden.*

Kai: I don't think you know who i am (smirk)

*that asshole...*

Y/n: well I do. 3rd ranked mafia, from EXO. they're nine members as well.

*kai was shocked and didn't believe what I just said. then all of a sudden my phone rang but I declined the call from blackpink so now they know I'm dealing with some shit, they will track my location and come to help.*

Kai: well I guess I need to kill you too

* he then pointed his gun at me but asked before shooting me.*

Kai: before I kill you who are you and how do you know me?
* I couldn't say who I really am, so I just stayed silent and waited for Blackpink to come*

Kai: you fucking bitch, answer me! (Mad)

* when I was about to say something, I heard the sound of a car... and there they are..*

Lisa: kai! 3rd ranked mafia! Do you have the right to kill someone without queen's permission?
Kai: i don't give a fuck about her! I'll be taking her place soon anyways!

*in your dreams bitch*

Lisa: i guess it's time for action then (serious)

* we went to them and started fighting his man, while jisoo went to help taehyung. I was surrounded by guys all around, one of them came closer as I kicked his stomach making him back away, his friend raised his fist and punched but I dodged it by throwing my upper body to the back and grabbing his arm twisting it, then, all of a sudden, we heard police coming closer to us. I quickly ran to an alley and called the girls, and before I forget, I knocked taehyung out.*