::hawks x Male!reader::

I am so sorry I haven't updated this book in so long. I'll be honest it's because of my mental health and because of school so I am sorry once again.
Quirk: tranquility . It's odd at first but you can control someone's mind as you'd like. You can calm them down, react negatively, or even faint or cause extreme pain. Downside of this, if you use it too much, it'll cause you pain instead.
(F/n): friend name
(R/n): random name
——————————————

"Y/n)?" I heard my name being called so I turned in my desk and sighed. It was only my childhood friend coming over to my desk with a smile. Half the time, it means she wants me to do something for her.

"What is it, (f/n)?" I said as I turned around in my desk chair and dropped my hands from typing in my computer. "I missed you!" She exclaimed as she threw her arms out expecting me to hug her. I sighed and got up and did as so.

"I forget how tall you are! Makes me feel nice about having a mans warmth this close!" She giggled as I smiled softly and patted her back to let go. She did and composed herself and smiled once again.

"Now what did you need-?" I was beginning to ask but she cut me off by shoving her phone in my face. "Blind..dates? For who?" I asked as I finally read what was on her phone. "For you silly! I know you haven't been out there since forever" she dragged out the last phrase as she began to explain the matches she found for me.

I tried to keep up and listen but she was way overly excited and I couldn't understand. "You're going too fast (f/n). Can you just tell me why this? I never asked you to" I told her and she sighed softly and turned to look at me with a soft smile.

"I know you didn't ask for this, but it just hurts seeing my best friend waste his life on hero work that's mostly just paperwork. I worry that one day you'll die all by yourself with no one by your side" she began her little speech making me sigh and smile at her generosity. I know she meant well so the best I can do for her is to attend to these dates.

"Thank you for doing that (f/n), I appreciate it so just this once...I'll attend" I said making her smile and squeal. She jumped up excitedly and hugged my shoulder tightly. "Thank you thank you!! Okay I'll send you the location of the meet up for all the dates and make sure to dress nice, not all office clothes" she said making me blush in embarrassment. "T-that's not all I wear!"

-time skip-

I turned off my car as I looked down at my phone making sure I got the directions of the place right. I looked over and it was a little coffee shop that had really modern colors. I sighed and looked at myself in the rear view mirror.

"I hope I don't embarrass myself so much today and get this done with" I said to myself as I stepped out of my car and slammed the door shut. I shoved my keys in my front pockets and headed over to the little shop.

As I walked in, the smell of fresh bread and coffee grounds hit my nose so softly. I walked over to the counter and ordered a medium (your kind of coffee) coffee and some bread on the side because I'm a little hungry this afternoon.

I got my order and I quickly walked over to an empty booth. I went inside and sighed. I looked over to my phone and made sure when my first date was going to come. "In 10 minutes.." I thought to myself. I began to feel nervous as time passed until my date entered the shop.

I was confused as to how he immediately recognized me but remembered (f/n) made my profile for me so she had to use my picture. "(Y/n)? Right? Hi, I'm (r/n) nice to meet you" he said as he took a seat in the booth in front of me.

I grasped my coffee in both of my hands in nervousness but managed to talk. "Yeah, that's me. So, this is my first time doing something like this so I'm a little nervous" I admitted making the other male chuckle. My cheeks flared as I thought he was laughing at me.