::shoji x M!reader::

shoji is the softest big boy and I wanna give him a hug
(Btw sorry that my stories are uploading in weird sections in the book. Just check which stories you have read or not)
————————

Ojiro invited some of our friends to a road trip just to clear our minds with college and parents. I'm glad for the invite because school was about to consume me whole.

Ojiro suggested to go around 11 in the morning since then we can spend the whole day together and end it together. It was a very great idea so we all agreed on that.

Ojiro said he was going to pick up the others and come by me last since my place is farther. That gave me enough time to change and clean my neglected room.

I woke up very early and cleaned my room that became a mess after I entered college. I was cleaning around when I found a big, red and black jacket sitting on my chair. I leaned my broom on the wall and pulled it up. I sniffed it and it immediately smelled like shoji. He always forgets his jacket over at my place.

I smiled and threw the jacket to my bed making sure to bring it with me. I missed him but I just saw him the other day. I shook my head and continued to clean my room.

Some time passed and I finally got it clean. I sat in my bed for a second but got up to finally get ready. I wore a plain gray hoodie with some black shorts and threw shojis jacket on, despite it being really big on my figure that it looked like a robe on me.

I went outside to wait for ojiro as I waved at my neighbors and made small talk. In the corner of my eye I saw the familiar van of ojiro and said goodbye.

I opened the van and saw tokoyami sitting close with tsuyu and hagakure in the front seat. "Hey guys!" I said and they greeted me back. I got into the back and saw the familiar arms sticking out.

"Oh (y/n)! How are you?" Shoji asked me as his arm went to my direction. I smiled and finally got in the van and slid his mask a little down and placed a small peck on his cheek.

"Eh, I've been better to be honest" I said taking off my shoes and placing them to the side. Shoji cleared his throat and looked down shyly.

"Alright, who wants to play music?" Ojiro asked as he started on the road trip trying to put his gps on. "Oh oh! I want to!" Hagakure said as she got the aux cord and plugged it on her phone.

She played some indie rock and I was surprised. She didn't look like the person to listen to this. But hey, you can't judge too fast.

I leaned forward and made some small talks with tsuyu and tokoyami. Tokoyami was surprisingly excited for this trip. "You really are?" I asked shocked. He nodded shyly before responding.

"I am quite fond of nature" he simply said as he looked out with a sparkle in his eye as he saw the birds outside flying. I nodded agreeing with him since I enjoy nature as well.

"I hope we can clear our minds in this trip" tsuyu said with a smile. Our tripe was only meant to be one day. Morning to night and I hope we have lots of fun even if we're poor.

I sat back down next to shoji and yawned a little. "Are you tired, (y/n)?" Shoji asked me and I lightly nodded towards him. "Yeah I woke up really early to clean my room" I said rubbing my eyes. I saw him shuffle a little and he opened his arms towards me.

"You can take a small nap with me?" He asked me and I knew he had a small smile beneath his mask. I smiled liking the gesture and took off his jacket. I fell into his arms and wrapped us together with his large jacket.

When my head fell into his chest, my eyes went closed as to hearing his soft heartbeat. Just listening to the beats, can make me fall asleep very fast and it did.