::shigaraki x M!reader::

Your quirk info: doctor. You're a very skilled doctor and such but you're also an evil doctor that does experiments.
———————————
(Flashback)
I'm about to be introduced with a group of villains called 'the league of villains' next to toga and dabi. I don't know what I'm expecting to be honest so my hopes aren't that high.

"Are you excited (y/n)!? I am! By the way can I see your finger really quick?" Toga was yelling at me while tugging at my dress shirt. I pulled back annoyingly and morphed slid my syringe out.

"Quit it, you little rat" I growled at her but laughed at how her face immediately changed. She stopped bothering me after that and I morphed slid my hand back. Dabi patted my back smirking down at me.

"Awe I was hoping she would get all fucked up eith injections" he said with a slight chuckle, obviously disappointed. I sighed and shook my head as well. "I agree" I said as we reached the building.

It was an old broken bar and we got in quickly to avoid any suspicion. When we got in, I saw some kid on the bar stool with hands things on his face.

I was about to laugh but then Giran cleared his throat loudly and gave a deadly glare towards me. As we looked around for a minute, dabi opens his mouth almost quickly.

"This guy is really, gross" he simply stated giving ugly stares at the boy who turned around now to give some attention to us. I was about to say something but then the boy opened his mouth.

"Kurogiri quickly, get ride of these bastards!" He yelled as he began to scratch his neck. My teeth clenched as I could hear his nails digging into his skin. It was something I always enjoyed to hear, even though it bothered me. I guess that's why I love torturing people.

A small smile crept onto my wicked face and I was getting excited by the second. "Tomura, you should at least hear them out, please" the man that looks like a ghost said and the boy, named Tomura groaned and kept quiet.

Giran sighs and tells toga to introduce herself. Toga smiles and she quickly steps forward and introduces herself and her quirk. It gave me time to look around the bar and saw a wide flat screen that was displaying the news channel.

Toga finished and stepped back into the assembly line we did and looked at me with bright eyes and a smile. "Since i did so good, can I please make you bleed?" She asked with hope in her eyes.

"No, you psycho" I said and gently pushed her away. She sighed and crossed her arms and paid me no attention and focused onto something else.

"Anyways, dabi please introduce yourself" Giran said being creeped out by toga by the second. Dabi did so but left out his personal name. "What's your name?" Tomura asked but dabi refused to let that information be out. "But just as toga has stated before, I follow stain's ideology" when dabi mentioned that, Tomura got up.

Tomura looked as if he was extremely frustrated or something and he was going to charge at us any second. I quickly stood guard and pulled down my sleeve coat that reveals my syringes but the other man over there made like a warp that made tomuras hand appear in another place then instead of in front of us.

Tomura sighed with anger and exited the building since the man called Kurogiri, didn't let him kill us. Giran was confused as to the situation but later on left with leaving us here. "Bye old dude!" Toga said as she waved him goodbye. He had an angry expression and was mumbling things under his breath.
(Flashback end)

I was sitting by the bar with toga bitching at me again to let her make me bleed but I just wanted some peace and quiet. Supposedly, Tomura, Kurogiri and some nomus are attacking all might with some other heroes and the students.