::bakugo x M!reader::

I make so many of oneshots of Bakugo and honestly I'm not complaining:)

quirk: angel. The quirk gives you angel-like wings and they give you the ability to fly really high and let's you regenerate health and for others as well. (Think of it like Mercy from overwatch)
————————

My phone was remotely loud this morning. I sat up and it took me some time to fully open my eyes. "How late did I sleep yesterday?" I asked myself as I forced my eyes open.

I looked to my left and saw my chair I normally lay out my clothes for school there. I saw a pink tie laid out and some pink and blue socks.

"Oh yeah" I remembered, scratching my chest with one hand. I stayed up making a new tie and socks since my last tie was destroyed by some bullies in school. I sighed thinking back to what happened that day.

I don't care that they make fun of me for wearing pastel colors and such but it gets tiring when they get physical and shit.

I finally got up and took a quick shower. I rushed to brush my teeth and put on my uniform. I placed in my new tie and rolled up my pants to show my new socks.

I brushed my hair with my hands and got my bag and started to walk on my way to school. It mostly was just a ten minute walk so I shoved my headphones on and continued to walk.

I saw jirou there and she looked at me and waved at me. She came up to me and greeted me. "Hey cool tie" she said complimenting me while she bit her bagel.

"Oh thanks I did it myself" I said now looking down at it and fixing it a lil as well. She stared at it more and smiled. "That's really neat! Does that mean you do clothes and stuff?" She asked now even more intrigued.

"If you're asking me to make you some outfits, I'll be glad to" I informed her with a smile looking at the gates of our school. She smiled and shot her fist in the air. "Sick! Because my band needed outfits! Thanks (y/n)! You're the best!" She said giving me a high five and running inside to the school.

I stopped in my tracks and placed my hand on my chest. My breath suddenly started to quicken so I tried to calm down. I loved to be one of the highest heroes in the world, but entering UA is really nerve wracking. Kids stare at me and sometimes pull at my wings.

I slightly turned and lightly patted them making sure they weren't damaged or anything. "It's okay, do your best like you always do" I said in a low voice so I only can hear. I started to walk into UA and to quickly head to my classroom.

As I was about to open the door to class 1-A I got abruptly pulled away from the door. "Wha-?" I questioned as I was being pulled to a nearby bathroom.

I closed my eyes as a hard impact was made on my behind. I tried to get up but I felt people's presence in front of me. I opened my eyes and was met with unfamiliar faces. They were smirking down at me with their fists out.

One opened their phone and began to record this whole thing. I got the courage and got up. "What the hell is y'all problem?!" I yelled at them as I patted my behind from the dust.

"You look like a girl with those wings! Are you a girl then?!" One of the boys asked as they launched out their hand and took a firm grasp of my soft hair. I quickly started to scratch their arm to get away but the kid recording me kicked my knees making me fall down.

"Let's see if you're actually a girl!" The kid in the middle said as he kicked me down so my belly was facing upward and he got in his knees. "Make sure to get this" he told the kid recording and he quickly went on his knees too and shoved the cellphone in my face.